Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hippie,

Did you ever see the interview with Steve Tyler on addiction?

He said that when he was young it was all about DRUGS, SEX and ROCK AND ROLL!!

Once he was starightened up and got rid of the drugs, THERE WAS MORE TIME FOR THE OTHER TWO.

That is all we are practicing here...

Cindi

OMG, Star, you guys have really corrupted me!! However, I love it!!
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Psssssssssst.............I love it too, Cindi !!:H

Comment

Are you girls SURE you want those 'lipsticks' back? I been trying them out for a couple of weeks now.........
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

hey flip they're probably worn down or broken, I bet. hope boots can get a whole new set.
          do those come with the car lighter plug?
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I like em BIG & STUPID
            I like em BIG & REAL DUMB
            The BIGGER THEY COME the HARDER they FALL
            IT"S LOVE TILL WE'RE DONE
            THEN ....OUT IN THE HALL! :h

Hey Bootsie! I'm married I'm not DEAD! I can still LOOK! How about some photos of these bad boys?

I'll even volunteer to help oil em up for the photo session. Make their muscles glisten for the camera.

How have I missed this thread? "secret dating society"..huh
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Well, gosh, darn! If Bootsie is looking for 'free labour' to oil these hunks down, I would be more than happy to help!

I am in the married but not dead category too and in need a change of scenery - ya know?!

Comment

jude the oiler BB the whipper and boots the recruiter. flip gets to check em out and make sure they are worth our while
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

lmao. oh god now having seen the pumpkin i've decided to get all new lipsticks for my ladies in the house so let's see we have passionate purple, pretty in pink, red hot mama, and there was one other one. damn i can't remember. was it hot as hatttie in here? hahahahahahahaaha maybe. and yes, i've now found not only a remote control but a car plug in. thank you thank you. so our 4 speeders are really quite functional. and lastly, they now have a mac/pc plug in battery charge. lmao. so, there isn't anywhere you are driving, flying or walking or office meeting that you can not take your new friend "the lipstick" no hart i didn't say dipstick. remember, we got rid of them. yep, i said "the lipstick". i named mine "herbie". yours are coming now airshipped.
                  oh and the latest is called "charlottes web". you know only hollywood would dream up these little gadgets and then it is up to bootsie to find them at the 6 star hotel mondrian on sunset strip. love it. i wonder if i put wheels on it if i could hold races with the other lipsticks when i'm bored. hummmmm well, since i'm not drinking my mind is bored obviously. okay still looking to round out the corral with drs. they are getting restless. i just threw in some nice borghese and french breads, cheeses, and olives, anitipasta. all seems to have simmered down. have put out nice tables in there as well with some candles. a little italian music to soote the nerves. i'm thinking i'd like a pedicure too. soooooo. i'll be back
                  :welcome:

Comment

*****AHEM***** I offered FREE LABOUR and I don't get a position? It will only be free if it requires working with the boys. Otherwise I charge a LOT for the remedial duties.

Comment

Hey Jude (don't make it bad,
                      Take a sad song and make it better,
                      Remember, to let her into your heart,
                      Then you can start to make it better.)

The Last time I got oiled up ( unintentionally) was when I cooked sausages naked over a very high heat!! It bloody burnt as well (all that hot oil splashing about everywhere!!...)
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hold up a minute girls, I am quite capable of testing out my own boys thanks very much! Star and I are the only ones doing any "hard" labour here ok!!
                        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

oh of course there is always room for everyone to have a position or job as it were. well, i do need someone to help tend to these fellas in the corral. hummmm. you could be the pokey. and oh the last lipstick i forgot the 4 speeder is called cherry. and jude i'm sure there are some very large dummies i've picked up along the way. lmao

wow, hippy oiled up cooking sausages. now i have to go and snack. you just made me hungry. hummm. i think i need a peach
                          :welcome:

Comment

Hey Sister Go Sister.
                            As for oiled up.........bah humbug!!!.........Flip and I want them fired up and raring to go!!!!:H

Comment

I can see the barrage of innuendos waiting to be hurled concerning your need for a peach BCB!!!!

Don't forget the whipped cream and Goji Berries!
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I will be very happy being the Pokey, thank you. I accept the offer through and through. Now I can hang out in the corral and poke them all day long. OHHHHH lucky me, I am so excited. I am booking a flight, arranging for a nanny and leaving a list of chores for the hubby as I write this.

Thanks so much, you nor I will be disappointed!

Comment

Working...
                                X