Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm finally understanding why this thread is called functional subtype :H

Comment

With a coupla Dominatrix thrown in, of course.......... I soooooo believe in keeping a man on his knees!!! ROFL

Comment

I think it is high time you get out there and start dating, Starlight. Put those men in their place! :H

Comment

Whatever for AFM??........playing "cat and mouse" here is rather entertaining!!:H

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

Comment

Shall I bring my whip when I come to see you Star? For you to borrow......

Comment

No need, I got rather a nice collection already hart!!! lol

Blimey..........see what I can do just sitting at my pc........look out world.......here I come!!!:H

Comment

Starlight Impress;210780 wrote: With a coupla Dominatrix thrown in, of course.......... I soooooo believe in keeping a man on his knees!!! ROFL
                That's funny Star because I believe in keeping a woman on her knees!!.........Doggy style then is it?? !!!!!!lol:H
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Oh, but Star wouldn't you like the real deal? There is nothing like the real deal, so I hear. :H

Comment

Can I just ask, as this is in the research section of the forum, "WHAT THE F**K ARE WE RESEARCHING HERE ????!!!!!!!!!!!"lol
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

One thing you SHOULD know is a lot of these threads get chewed up time from time. We have a few hot and bothered women on this site. LOL!

Comment

Accountable for Me;210850 wrote: One thing you SHOULD know is a lot of these threads get chewed up time from time. We have a few hot and bothered women on this site. LOL!
                        Hey AFM Don't worry I was being humorously sarcastic!! And as for those hot and bothered women............Bring em on!!!!!

Comment

Here baby, I'm here... ready and waiting!
                          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I know you were being sarcastic... so was I! And here is Flip for you. Raring to go.

Starlight and Flip are our 'Welcoming Committee' for all men members. Have fun! ;-)

Comment

flip- you silenced the thread! LOL

Comment

God forbid any sound come outa' that big ol pumpkin BUTT!:H

That avatar is a bit aaaah, breath taking...
                                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                                X