Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really do appreciate this. as this is a research thread... so you have actually made this respectable. :0 ummmmm. i really do appreciate it. i'm sure there are women,. odds will be on it if you are right hippie. there are women right here that are experiencing what you have researched but as you say wouldn't have said anything about it. so thank you for throwing it all out there.
    now where the hell is my lipstick.... sorry i'm just way distracted. but please hippie since you are a man, research is going great. can you come up with more research because i do love reading it....
    :welcome:

Comment

Am just gonna call you Dr. hip now!!!!:H ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x

Comment

ah star. that is a great name for him.... the infamous dr. hip..... scheduling appts now i imagine as we speak. we can have our very own. dr. hip research corner as he is like some kind of mad clit/vulva scientists. heck, he is going to know more about my fairy parts than i do.

Comment

okay.........this thread has really gotten "different"............all I can say is glad we don't have smellovision on it. :H

Comment

As I was watching the program I must admit my initial response was very negative.."If all these women are having problems 'pressing the right buttons' how the fuck are us blokes supposed to know which buttons to press!!!" etc etc. After some thought I decided well WTF do us blokes actually do to learn more about which buttons to press anyway. It's all too easy to just sit back and talk about how many orgasms you can give your partner etc. But as far as I'm concerned that is just the tip of the iceberg. (No boots......., please don't try it, your too damn hot and you'll melt the iceberg in seconds!!).

Anyway maybe you could help in the research!! Apart from the genetallia which areas do you like being stroked, tickled, kissed, bitten etc.

I know mine is being butterfly kissed on the back of my neck!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Flippin` heck, hip!! Now you want us Girls to identify our erogenous zones on the WORLD WIDE WEB for all to see!!!.........let`s just say that you`ll have a long wait, mate!!! mg

Btw, if you do not know all the right girls` buttons to press by the age of 37, I suspect you`ve had about 3 LTR`s and not a great deal of fun in between!!! :giggle:

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Starlight Impress;227751 wrote: Flippin` heck, hip!! Now you want us Girls to identify our erogenous zones on the WORLD WIDE WEB for all to see!!!.........let`s just say that you`ll have a long wait, mate!!! mg

Btw, if you do not know all the right girls` buttons to press by the age of 37, I suspect you`ve had about 3 LTR`s and not a great deal of fun in between!!! :giggle:

Starlight Impress x
                Most of my sexual escapades happened when I was a drunk!! and you know what the score was with my ex so YES I am lacking a bit in the old button pressing department. Not afraid to admit it either. It's all very well having the 'normal' tricks up your sleeve (God knows why I keep them there!!!) but I'm trying to experience things on a level just out of your reach STAR my dear!!!!!lol. I'm not inexperienced I have had on the job training with 3 lovely long term partners. I just need to do a crash revision course!!!

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

wow, me thinks i missed a really good question or something. i was out probably saving peter pan from the pirate

Comment

wow.......wearing shinny red shoes......click...click...click....I want to go home, I want to go home......I want to go home......
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Too funny, hip..........I must be psychic, since I got the 3 LTR`s bit right lol

Nothing is out of Star`s reach, hip, although, my lips are sealed!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Starlight Impress;227880 wrote: Too funny, hip..........I must be psychic, since I got the 3 LTR`s bit right lol

Nothing is out of Star`s reach, hip, although, my lips are sealed!!! :H

Starlight Impress x
                        You know you've just set yourself up for the biggest innuendo ever now don't you Star!!!
                        (I'll get the carry-on team to think of something good and get back to you!! I cannot afford to let this opportunity slip!!)

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx

Comment

The Clitoral Truth

Hmmmm, hate to butt in to your regular banter guys.. but after a stint in hospital some years ago concerning parts of my anatomy I had previously thought myself well unaquainted with, I walked into a bookshop and said "i want THE most up-to-date book you have on the female anatomy!"

The lady handed me the most amazing book i've ever seen on the subject. It is called "The Clitoral Truth". (no it's TRUE!)

All this time i thought of it as a little button thingy... but wow... it's an aeroplane!!!

(Warning: there are parts of this book that are brilliant and educational... but there are parts that are quite disturbing too.. not for the faint hearted..INTENSE reading!! XXXX rating from lil'ole me!)

Check it out!
                          Love & happiness!!!

Comment

MFM!!!:welcome: Back! Long time no see!
                            Great to see ya ! I think I did see a post by Fickle recently but didn't catch the former MFM part...
                            In any case... as you can see, still doing research... in the name of MWO.
                            :new:
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

fickle;228494 wrote: Hmmmm, hate to butt in to your regular banter guys.. but after a stint in hospital some years ago concerning parts of my anatomy I had previously thought myself well unaquainted with, I walked into a bookshop and said "i want THE most up-to-date book you have on the female anatomy!"

The lady handed me the most amazing book i've ever seen on the subject. It is called "The Clitoral Truth". (no it's TRUE!)

All this time i thought of it as a little button thingy... but wow... it's an aeroplane!!!

(Warning: there are parts of this book that are brilliant and educational... but there are parts that are quite disturbing too.. not for the faint hearted..INTENSE reading!! XXXX rating from lil'ole me!)

Check it out!
                              Love & happiness!!!
                              I couldn't believe that myself fickle I was under the same impression that it was a 'button thingy' but there is so much more to the clitoris that most of us blokes are just unaware about.

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx

Comment

So, when`s your Graduation Ceremony, hip? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                                X