Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god we had fun with this thread. i should actually get out there and start marketing again. you know my health is back. and well i can do it. i had spent three hours getting my long trusses done today and then decided hey i'll go to the gym. haven't been in 7 months. so in i went. and i must be uh yeah i'll say it. drop dead gorgeous. lmao. one of the guys was staring so hard he ran his head into a machine. ahahahahahahahahaah so i decided i'll pick him up for us cuz well he's cute and just stupid. ahahahahahahahhaha so bumping the thread up. and guess what i have the box still the lipstick came in. never got around to ordering. so who wants their vibrating lipsticks. girlies. i'm going to order this weekend. and shall i start rounding up the nice men for our little stable? ahahahahahahahahah
    :welcome:

Comment

Put me on the lippie list please ..............
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Subtype?

:goodjob::new:I am interested to know what a subtype is? I am a new member and finding my way round here at the mo
        trixietrack;198511 wrote: yes and I am working on improving myself it's going slow mainly because of too many triggers, but I am well on my journey.
        :wave:

Comment

uh this thread went south a very long time ago if you read it. i'm not really sure if any of us knows what the original post was about. i'm afraid we took it in a whole different direction.

Comment

mystified;317820 wrote: :goodjob::new:I am interested to know what a subtype is? I am a new member and finding my way round here at the mo
            Hi M and :welcome:to MWO .....

This thread is not the norm around here ............ or is it??? It was a chance to get a bit naughty ........

Hope that we havent scared you off!!!!
            sigpicXXX

Comment

naughty it is as i've decided to create a whole new stable

Comment

Where in the heck is trixie anyway? She hasn't posted for quite a while.

Comment

i don't know maybe she got lost in one of my corrals... hummmm trixie.. trixie... i'm calling out the back door.. trixie/////// ummmmm idon't know... i don't see a lot of folks that i thought posted quite a bit before. perhaps we've all be on vacation in the bahamas? afm are you the cutest or what.

Comment

bootcamp, I graduated from MWO, but I had ringing in my ears and logged on here to lurk and blam!!

not really posting lately, but this thread will wake the dead.
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

lmao.. well i graduated too. but i had hearded up a bunch of hunks and then had to call out my trixie girlie. yelling out the back door. trixie trixie trixie. lmao. fell off my barbie chair

Comment

Trixie ......... welcome back ..........

We need single women to try them out????

And where is my lipstick!!!!!

I will pm flip when we get new stock ........ of men not lipsticks .....:H

BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                        X