Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ssshhhhhhh trix.........you`ll waken Flip.........I want them all to myself!!! lol

Comment

ok then, but you are gonna be one busy dolly lol
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

All but George, u know I get him.

Comment

Hmmmm.........maybe I`ll allow Flip one or two then..........if she`s especially nice to me on wakening!!! LMAO

Comment

"Your" George is perfectly safe from me hart.........told ya........he`s sooooooo not my type!!! ha ha ha

Comment

Holy shit!!!!........here comes trouble........Flip`s awake!!! lol

Comment

I'M AWAKE!! And I want a piece of the action!!! who do I get???
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Who told Flip about r functional subtype/dating club? Actually not a bad moniker :H

Comment

Excuse me Hart! but if you read back through this thread, you will see it was indeed ME who threw this onto the dating thread in the first place!

thereofre, by rights, I should have first pick at the men!

Comment

Okay, but u know the rule, No George for anyone but me!

Comment

let's see now, the director of all the men standing around waiting to be airlifted to your door is back on the site. let's see drop shipping is available or fed ex. now i have alot of names here but no george. did he get added into the back and i didn't see him? well, i just added a few extras to the group and i also went back and interviewed a few of the persians. one by the way is a prince. swear to god. and although a bit overweight, god he is handsome. hhum.
                        and i'm married so i should know. okay, i've added in a few more from this weekends patrol on sunset strip. we have a really very tall and very nice comedien. i should make nicknames up for them all. hummm caucasion and quick wit i'd say late 40's. and we added, a real looker. 45 built like a mac truck and i mean boddy builder. his arms are the size of two of my legs. nicest guy i've met and a dr. hummm. i got my physical from him. 260 all muscle and oh i don't know 5'10? i didn't really get my physical. he's a big time construction dude here builds 30 Milllion dollar homes and such.
                        so let's see i have a rock star, oh yeah producer, 5 films this year in his 50's from montreal, hunky contractor, 3 persians including a prince, eric the finance man that is like climbing a tree. oh and indian guru. Oh, and 5 time world fitness champion, he is asian and wow, top of his class at westpoint i'm going to say late 30's. bootcamp anyone????

so since this is for you single gals. i think this wing woman is DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH FOR YOU. just trying to do my part
                        all IQS are well over 40 flippers
                        :welcome:

Comment

Ill take the comedian thanks, I can imagine us lying in bed trying to out joke each other.....lol

Comment

Hmmmm..........I don`t know that it`s acceptable for you to have swooped on having first pick while I was in The Land of Nod, happily dreaming of "Barbie`s Boys",Flip!!!.......but, I suppose I`ll excuse you, since you ONLY claimed "the joker" LMAO

Barbie, I`m torn between the Persian Prince and eric the finance man, so best send me both on 14 days` approval !!! ha ha ha

Cheers Barbie!!!

Your "bestest" friend, Starlight Impress x

Comment

Star, I think ERic the finance man is actually Bootsie's husband - if she's trying to get rid of him there's got to be something wrong with him!

Comment

No worries, Flip..........I`ll just take your comedien in place of Eric, `cos when he sees that enormous fat arse in your avatar, he`s gonna run for the hills........no, make that the Scottish Glens!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X