Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my, I"m soooo upset ! you've made me cry!! does my arse really look fat in these shorts???
    Anyway, have the damned comedian, I don't like competition.
    I want money, Brains and sex.
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Ditto to the money and brains, Flip, only I demand FABULOUS sex........guess you`re a little more easily pleased than I. lol

Comment

look star, at this point in my life any sex is fabulous, even better if there's a man involved.

Comment

Hmmmm........I guess my high standards are making it too hard for the men I hit on then........lol

Comment

poor buggers are probably scared to death - how about you keep you clothes ON next time you see a man?

Comment

Honey...........I donned an entire suit of armour almost 2 verrrrrrrrry long years ago.....if ever I find a good`un........I`ll ask if he has a bruvva for my M.W.O. sex-starved Sista!! LMAO

Comment

To dream the impossible dream, follow every rainbow.... lala la la la

Comment

Well, MY favourite song is from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs........."One Day My Price Will Come.........." LMAO

Comment

Price? are you on special or is that your everyday price?

Comment

Now listen up, Sweetie.........I`ll have you know that I`m "luxury goods"!! LMAO

Comment

Barbie, I think u'll have to get twins for Flip and Star, easy enuf, with the comedian, rich, funny standards.......one sex is secondary the other needs to be a swordsman. Whew, glad I'm not matchmaking!!!! :egad:

Comment

wow, this is challanging. well, just be clear. i'm not giving away my hubby. he is way handsome hawaiin guy. surf is up. so, nope can't give that away on any kind of special. and brains too. yummy. now i'm not sure how to rate all these handsome lads for the prowess in bed as i can't test drive. hubby has his limits. and of course they'd all say yeah baby. like what guy is going to say no i need work. in fact they all say hey we give lessons. lol now as a waiting measure til your packages arrive i was in a 6 star hotel on sunset strip and i went in their hotel store and low and behold. they had barbie toys. yep, they had a lipstick that is really a 4 speed um yep, secretly disquised. i bought the pink one. love that shade. and then they had the bestest. they had these adorable thong undies with yep a little hidden secret in the crotch. then this handy little remote control with 10 speeds. wow, and it is good to up oh 30 feet. well, i had to experiment. and it works through doors. wow, it is like the 8th wonder of the world. so, til i can sort out what package to drop ship you. that should tide you over. now the thong has two colors black with pink ribbon or black with black ribbon. why that matters i will never know. lol and fell off my barbie chair. oops guess i had the speed up tooooooo hiiiighghghghghghghghghhghgh
                          :welcome:

Comment

see the research i'm doing for you. oy veh.

Comment

where on earth am i going to find a swordsman????? maybe the persian prince is good with a sword....... i better make some subtle inquiries. hummmmm

Comment

Can I test drive? :wings:

Comment

Working...
                                X