Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tut tut hart........Barbie`s rules strictly state that only us single girls need apply, now........run along, will ya!!! LMAO

Comment

bootcampbarbie see, I started this thread hoping you would set me up with a redneck with a PHD. you know any out there?
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

do you like women? lmao have plenty of those .... that fit that description trix love bootsie
        :welcome:

Comment

If they have a beat up truck and a killer library who cares what gender they are.:H
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

OMG this gets worse ..... or better??????
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Why? I wasn't gonna keep them. Just test drive them! U r discrimating against me! :durn:

Comment

Sorry hart hon.........it ain`t me that`s discriminating against you.......it`s that band of gold clamped on your finger!!! LMAO

Comment

And I'm not going slops after anyone!

I'd like a pink one thanks boots.
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Oh Flip when I get thru w/them they wouldn't be sloppy second just a little tired with that deer caught in the headlites look. I'll tell them to all jump in the hottub afterward so they will all be clorine fresh for you all. :lilangel:

Comment

nope. Not acceptable. They will need super human strength and mental alertness to keep up with my demands.... sorry, you're out of the game!
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

LMAO hart!!!!........SO, you can pull that band of gold back out your pocket and stick it back on that finga where it belongs!!!! ha ha ha..........God, I`m wicked!!!! ha ha ha

Comment

If you guys don't let me play I'll let out to everyone that the functional subtype forum is really a dating club!!!! Then u won't all have the pick of the litter, AND I'll hold my breath and stomp my legs:shocked:

Comment

ah well i'm going to have to find another pink one for you flip although they came in red and cherry as well. love that concept. i'd be rich if i invented that. darn it. so hart, i love that spunk you have. love it. it must be because you've reached that 1000 post making you a senior member. not sure i can go back to the fellas and say hey i have a bunch of "senior members" for you. ummm hummmm. hummmmm now i'm on a mission though for star and trix. must dawn my sunglasses and trench coat and hit the streets. boots will report in later. over and out. what am i thinking? i did round up two more today just like an hour ago. frick. okay, these are way sweet sweet fun and kind and way hottt. hottest attorney in town and still nice. goes after all the bad guys. bday coming up in october. and the personal trainer to the stars just back from aspen called me. he's now officially single and on the market. so word is traveling the globe. i have two more i'd say they are 5'10 mid 30's. can drop ship now also through UPS. barbie delivers.

Comment

ah harrt. you are such a cute kittie. lol it is RESEARCH. do you have any idea the sacrifices i am making for you all being your star reporter, scientist, gunea pig etc. wow, i mean and some of you i've only seen in the gallery with face masks in front. lol hahahahahahahahhaah. at least you know what i look like. ace reporter over and out

Comment

can it be called the functional subtype dating club? lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X