Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sort of behaviour doesn't work for 3 year olds Hart, and it aint going to work for you either. So take your husband and do with him what you will. Boy are you greedy!

Star and I are in the middle of a long drought here!

I like the sound of cherry, that's the one for me Boots.

No personal trainers thanks, they'll have me on top doing push-ups when all I want to do is lie there and take it....
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

TrixieTrack,

If you want a Redneck with a PhD, you need to come to Huntsville, Alabama!!

Believe it or not, we have a ton of PhD types there, lots of them are redneck, farm raised boys!! Some of them are even really cute but they are all engineers and pretty nerdy.

It is because of NASA, Redstone Arsenal (the missile research development center for the army), and the University of Alabama at Huntsville, which is the engineering school for the Univerisity of Alabama. Kind of a strange mix for the south.

I'll introduce you around but you do have to learn to say "big ole truck" and "ya'll." :H

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

lmao flip... gosh i never though of that. guess poll dancing is out then. i was going to put up a few little resumes on craigs list/ i'll scratch that. but um she likes her lipstick. lol cindi. you are so cute. cute cute.
        :welcome:

Comment

Hmmmm......Flip is welcome to the cherry one, bootsie...........could I please have scarlet......the deluxe version of course.

I must say, the attorney sounds rather enticing........not quite sure if he could handle this paricular "head case" though........then again, perhaps I would enjoy putting the personal trainer through his paces........is amazing how flexible I am since the wine weight started dropping off, Flip!!!! LMAO

Comment

I want a bootsie lipstick ............

This thread is cracking me up .....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Okay, Change of plans, Star isn't gonna be here until Tuesday and she told me that I was to try out all her new beaus for her in her absence. So as a good friend and an obedient servant I accept my new duty. :wings: What are friends for?

Comment

hart;200142 wrote: Oh Flip when I get thru w/them they wouldn't be sloppy second just a little tired with that deer caught in the headlites look. I'll tell them to all jump in the hottub afterward so they will all be clorine fresh for you all. :lilangel:
                hart you are such a bad dolly
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

db2fromala;200174 wrote: TrixieTrack,

If you want a Redneck with a PhD, you need to come to Huntsville, Alabama!!

Believe it or not, we have a ton of PhD types there, lots of them are redneck, farm raised boys!! Some of them are even really cute but they are all engineers and pretty nerdy.

It is because of NASA, Redstone Arsenal (the missile research development center for the army), and the University of Alabama at Huntsville, which is the engineering school for the Univerisity of Alabama. Kind of a strange mix for the south.

I'll introduce you around but you do have to learn to say "big ole truck" and "ya'll." :H

Cindi
                  missile development center. oooh guess you have a place wher you can train people to talk like ya'll.

Comment

Yeah, but that was when I was thinking of myself, now I am just thinking of Star. So I'm a good dolly. :lilangel:

Comment

betty boop;200344 wrote: I want a bootsie lipstick ............

This thread is cracking me up .....
                      you are soo sweet BB, all you want is the lipstick none of the other action huh? :h

Comment

Hart, that tactic won't work either. There's no way Star would ask you to do that, besides, she asked ME to do it.

Comment

Flip, u r going for your own beau's that's why Star specifically asked me. Don't mess w/the facts!:tsk:

Comment

FACTS??? what have facts got to do with this?

Comment

Excuse Me. Did u not realize this is Research about functional subtypes!!! That's very high faluting facts, I'll have u know.

Comment

TrixieTrack,

Yes, we have a place that will train you to say "ya'll" and also put you on a machine that will give you negative "g"s and weightlessness. We also have the "quietest" building in the world. (whatever the HELL good that does you.)

And Artificial Intelligence is really BIG in that area. It's called blondes!! LOL

Okay, so you make fun of us. I'll keep all the good lookin' redneck PhD's to myself, then.

They even open doors for me, walk me to my car and open my door; call me, my daughter and any female over the age of 16, ma'am. Oh, and would eat dirt and die before they walked in front of me into a restaurant, store or elevator. Try that in LA, NY, or NJ. LOL!!

I'll take the "ya'll" any day, thank you very much!!

Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X