Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trixietrack;200391 wrote: you are soo sweet BB, all you want is the lipstick none of the other action huh? :h
    Its the vibrating lipstick that I want trixie ..........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

ooh betty, what a naughty little thing you are!

I'd need something a little larger than a lipstick.....
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I know!

A dipstick!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nah, I divorced him over 10 years ago.....
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

LOL .........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Wow this is some great research! Hilarious!
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sshhhh Beaches, don't tell anyone .....:H
                sigpicXXX

Comment

That's funny, I divorced my dipstick 10 years ago too! Must have been a lot of dipsticks around, we unluckily took up with....... That's why I need to screen Star's beaus....to insure no dipsticks latch onto her......and to check they have a stick

Comment

betty boop;200693 wrote: Its the vibrating lipstick that I want trixie ..........
                    BB I thought, I thought you were so innocent.
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

AH WELL i have just the thing. now if you recall to tide you over i said i found Lipstick and then the ever so popular 10 speed vibrating panties. lmao wow, and i do mean 10 speedddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. haven't gotten the nerve to actually drive yet afraid i'd be in an accident. not sure how to explain that to an officer. well, i'm out doing research for this thread and all. and well, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm here just try it. humm. maybe this weekend. let's see what did i find for you yesterday. oh yeah. ahhhh i found you a few actually, 3. there is always the defining factor. they have to be kind in some way, good to women kind. and handsome. so, i found you promoter you know rockstars etc. but i have to say he's a youngen.. but wow, what about those eyes. yummy green eyes yummy. he's definitely the kind you kidnap. okay, oh and naughty boy well don't know how to explain him. he's in mortgage biz. don't know him that well but wow is he funnnyyy. i fell off barbie chair laughing quite a few times. and then oh yeah mr. yoga sensitive handsome guy, dark hair can do amazing pretzels with his anatomy. lol ummmmm yeaghhhhhhhhhh and he is i can't actually believe it really, single. how come all these guys are single. this is so crazy. anyway, that's it so far. wow, i'm starting to feel like a madam. hahahahaahhaha and wait til next week when i go to a few parties. oh gosh. that will be over the top. so there you have it. any body up for a circ de sole boy?
                      :welcome:

Comment

how could i forget??????? lorenzooooooooooo the most beautiful italian man in the world. well he's going to be playing his guitar and singing too somewhere in hollywood at an italian festival on friday. dooo fly over for that. i have vip passes ladies. oh yep PRESS PASSES

Comment

trixietrack;200884 wrote: BB I thought, I thought you were so innocent.
                          Trixie, have you never heard that the quiet ones are the worst???

Trust me, I'm naughty .............. :blush: Hubby loves it ..........
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

lipstick colors are:
                            pearly pink, cherry lust and the ever so popular passionate purple. lol all yours and ready to drop ship. includes batteries.

Comment

oh and red. is ...... red hot mama. standing by ace researcher.... bootsie

Comment

I'll have a red hot mama to match my dress .......

Thanks ace researcher bootsie ...........
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X