Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On your bike, Flip!

Shouldn't you be off shearing the rams? Or is that ramming the shears?

Comment

Just about to pack and fuel up. But I need my coffee and MWO fix first! lol
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Flip, you can test, then whip the rejects, then I will whip them again ...........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Okay, I won't road test flip's candidates, only Star's and anyone else who is too busy or otherwise inclined. Sigh, the sacrifices I make for the greater good. :wings:

Comment

So am I still chief Whipper???????? :b&d:
            sigpicXXX

Comment

yep! you whip the ones the Hart is testing for Star, I'll do my own. (always was an independant - some say greedy - little girl!)

Comment

well well what have i missed while ace researcher was out on the trail? we have whips, product testers, sheep shearing, someone going to mars and venus, and what's this relationship discussions from iad? lol remember iad this is about research. i'm merely supporting the cause. lol
                i'm going to snoop out the farmers market this weekend and downtown to see what i can round up. i found you a real hottie yesterday. ohhh yeah. he sold his biz last year, great guy, so handsome, and sweet. i've known him for years. and he's independently wealthy. now, hummmm he does live on the beach and is 6' 7. i will interview him at lunch for you next week. now, one of my boys says to tell all of you beautiful women that he would love to speak farsi to you. that would be the persian prince. he can fly anywhere. he has his own plane. hummmmmmmm. well, it is a sexy language i will say that.
                now on to find a circ de solle boy. then you can have wild circus sex. lmao.
                :welcome:

Comment

ah and iad. we really do love obediance. love it.
                  :welcome:

Comment

Listen up girls.......this is the "Script According to Star" (lol).........Flip is whipping her own guys and I`m whipping my own, into a frenzy naturally. LMAO

BB and hart!!!!!!.........you`re gonna have to content yourselves with your hubbies........sorry girls, but Flip and I are sharing ALL of Bootsie`s Boys just between the two of us..........25% to Flip and 75% to me...........WE HAVE NO MALES SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS.......ain`t that right Flip??

Comment

Somebody's got to let my play :upset:

Comment

Will you pleazzzzz get a grip of yourself, hart.........how could Flip and I possibly let you play?........you`re a lawfully wedded wife(titter titter).........can`t be encouraging you to "play away" now, can we??? lol

Comment

That's right, I want my own play things. You've already got one Hart & BB. But I think you have your maths wrong Star, those percentages aren't quite right. 75% to ME, 25% to you (my rejects of course).

Comment

O.K., let`s be fair........50/50........I`ll very kindly allow you the 50% I "try before I buy"........deal??? lol

Comment

betty boop;201462 wrote: So am I still chief Whipper???????? :b&d:
                              yes ma'am no one has taken your title. you might need a new whip though, yours is looking a bit worn out
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

where is our beloved bootcamp barbie?
                                t
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X