Monday, January 7th at the Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go2Goal, Denise and Rustop - Didn't need to ignore you... weird, when I was typing my responses your posts were cut off.... whaaaa... love ya!!

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hello Inn Friends,

Good to see a busy Inn. Glad to see that everyone survived the Holidays. Good night check in. I'm bushed and off to bed.

Hannah I did want to add that I know it can be hard to be AF while your husband is not. As little as it may help, have you considered starting a new way to relax together AF? Maybe a walk before dinner or some quiet time to decompress.

I know my wife and I walk together at times when we need to connect without interuptions, even if it is just for a few min. It seems to help make that connection: doing something physical together and letting the two minds find an equilibrium.

Take care,

July

Day 166 AF

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Rob - Yes! I need a plan, Expecially for my weekends (I tend to binge if I'm not very careful) and especially this weekend because it's my birthday on Sat.

I suffer from anxiety, due, I think, as much to hormonal changes as anything else. I've found oatstraw (Avena sativa) infusion to be very helpful. I was extremely surprised at how soothing it is, and I do sleep better after drinking it. I use about 13g of dried herb/pint of hot water. Infuse for at least 15 minutes and drink over an evening. It may work for others. I am not aware of any contraindications, but if you want to try it and you're on any medication or suffer from any illnesses, it's probably best to check that it's OK.

Perhaps I should post this info elsewhere on the board too.

hugs,

Dee (day 2 AF)

Comment

Working...
        X