Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurs. - Jan. 31 - Daily Thread

Hi Denise!

My thoughts are that it is probably good to look at each day individually fist and foremost. Try not to focus too much on anything else. I do look up and count here and there, but if I focus on hitting a certain number of days I (in the past), I would think about reward, or the after... so I believe in today...

Nice to see you.. take care!

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hullo Everybody

Haven't been around MWO for a while,it's been a busy busy busy time, still is, but really loved all the posts on this thread so want to join in, if that's okay. Want AF for me time, big time! So am shifting from moderation to abstinence for as long as I can, my goal is February AF, then I will look at March.

Hullo to Mary and thank you for being here, for remaining a constant source of inspiration on this site-I know I am going to enjoy your company and everyone on the Daily abs thread through February. Some days I may only get to read, if that's okay,.

Here's to a wind down Friday wherever you are and to a totally pre-lenten indulgent weekend! Of the non-alcoholic variety of course! Think home spa! Think beautiful food! Gorgeous music. Candles by the ton. Have you guessed my significant other is away for the weekend? Yep just me and the cat-kins. Planning fun. I have already fed her forbidden fruit in the shape of my husb's supply of giant prawns. Wicked or what?
      more later
      :h Anna:h
      IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
      Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Welcome back, Anna!

Lovely to see you...

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
        X