Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

:thanks:

Ok it's actually Monday here now, but hey! This is my 30th day AF! I'm feeling good. I have more energy, less anxiety, and my moods are more settled. I'm going to continue with abs for as long as I can. My life is pretty stress free at the moment, so it is easier to stay on course. I'm going to continue, and hope that the strength I gather will help me though the more stressful times that will inevitably come at some point.

I would have found this a lot harder without this place. I don't post very often but I come here every so often and read, and am inspired by the folk who are working on their problem alongside me.

It's rather good to be oneself isn't it, if a little odd at times, after so many years of hiding behind drink. I'm just beginning to find myself. Better late than never eh?

thanks and best wishes to all,

Denise

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Day 208 - at cruising altitude .

Love

satori

xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Day 1 for me too...Teardrop, I'm the same, it's now up to me and me only.

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

I was reading over this this morning. Congrats to all. Were from one to 789 days AF.

Xtexan, Satori, July and all with > 100 days thanks for stopping by to cheer the newer folks on and let them know that it can be done with persistance.

Emily- Its always a shock when you get broadsided by those sudden cravings out of the blue after a long stretch AF. It does happen but it sounds like you handled it well. Hope you find some vitamines and that your energy levels come up.

Everyone keep moving forward. We're all here for each other.

Love and Peace
          Rob

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

I don't know how many days I have, but tomorrow will be my 8 month anniversary. I'm pretty excited.
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Day 185 here, and all systems are go...

Don

Comment

Working...
              X