• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday 22nd April

Thanks Mohun, I will keep it up.

Comment

Tuesday 22nd April

Top of the Tuesday ABeroonies!!

4thBoyz, so glad your back and on the mend bro.

Limers, yes the headaches will pass. be sure to get your vitamins.

someone brought up snoring and apnea? when I drank I could wake the dead with my snoring. Poor Dx! sooo glad I'm not like that now.

I got a call this morning on my cell and noticed something smelled really good. somehow I'd gotten pesto on my phone last night! wow, I'm such a slob...who gets pesto on their phone? hahahahaha.

Sobriety is hip, slick and cool. WE are the new trend-setters!!!!! so there!!

be well friends.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tuesday 22nd April

Hi Everyone. Wow it is absolutely beautiful here today. I've got to get out in the yard and do something with it, you guys are all way ahead of me on that. My boys are home on vacation this week so I don't think I'll get much done.
        Limers- WELCOME! Of course you can join this thread. . We are happy to have you. Congratulations on Day 2! Just keep plugging away and the days will add up. Also- when I first started trying to not drink I got many really bad headaches. I was really suprised because I didn't expect it. But it definately will pass. I think it is just that you suddenly change things in your body chemistry and brain by not giving it the alcohol that it has grown accustomed to and things just need to adjust. hang in there you really will feel better and it is worth it.
        Hi to everyone- Mohun, Barebones, Reteacher,Cowgal, Youngat Heart,Lorelei, Nellie, Beck
        and anyone I have forgotten. Be Well and Stay Strong! Aquamarine
        NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
        AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Tuesday 22nd April

Hi everyone.....just popping in quickly as we haven't eaten yet!! Good to hear from everyone.....welcome Nellie & limers and welcome back 4theboyz, we've missed you!!!!
          Well I'm dead envious of all you guys who have been in the garden on a beautiful day like today!!! Want, you are sounding GREAT!!!! Your motivation is literally shining through your posts, its lovely!!

Felt really down the last couple of days....nothing to do with drinking, no cravings or thoughts of drinking....don't know what it is - thoughts of Dad....though they're always there, or whether its going back to work and being a little apprehensive or maybe time of the month (sorry fellas!!)....husband is keeping his head down low and agreeing with everything I say!!!!!! He's just getting the odd grunt thrown his way at the moment.....poor love!! Luckily for him, he's away tomorrow for two nights, well out of it!!!! I'm working all day then planning on finishing stripping the walls the next 2 nights.....and of course, I'll be catching up on here!!!!

lots of love to everyone...

Janicexxx:l
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Tuesday 22nd April

Just read everyones posts, I want to reply to you all but I'm absolutely shattered again plus my daughter is moaning cause she wants to go on the PC.
            So I'll catch ya all in the morning, gonna have a bath and go to bed with the Da Vinci Code.

Night, night:bedtime:

want
            :h
            AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
            There's fire in your eyes,
            Bite me, excite me,
            I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
            Brings eternal flame.
            Open me to heaven,
            To heal me again.

Comment

Tuesday 22nd April

I'm going to say goodnight to everyone. I'm another day closer to hubby's op. I'm getting tons of chores done...a great way to work off nervous energy.

Limers: Welcome. This is a wonderful thread. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X