Saturday, April 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, April 26

Thank you Aqua and Mary. I hope he is Mary, I really do. You take extra special care over the coming days and keep in touch with us.......Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Saturday, April 26

I promise I will keep in touch. I just got back from getting a few things I needed from the store. I went by the liquor store & actually thought about getting something to take the edge off. However, I'm proud of myself that I did not. I'm tired, but if I had gotten a bottle, I'd be both tired & sick. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Saturday, April 26

way ta go Janice!!!!!

Mary, glad you are battling successfully for me chocolate takes the edge off now!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday, April 26

Janice,

Great work on 60 Days AF... Be proud, we are.

July

Day 276 AF

Comment

Saturday, April 26

Wantrealmeaning,

The truth is that is very hard to know if your are one of the exceptional people who can moderate. The risk is obvious, a continued cycle of abuse.

I have seen here a few people successfully moderate. There is a greater number who struggle w/ moderation.

The lighter side says: "It is easy to drink 0 or 12 drinks, it is damn hard to drink 2."

After several years of failure at attempted moderation (and prior to MWO), I came to realize that I had to quit.

It is a difficult issue that brings out many sides, good luck finding your path.

July

Day 276 AF

Comment

Saturday, April 26

Stay strong, Mary.....whenever The Beast is talking to you, I want you to visualize a little Chief sitting on your shoulder, shaking his head, saying "no freakin' way, Mary!.....no booze for youze!".....

You've come too far to let The Beast get his foot in the door now......squash him like a bug...

Don

Comment

Saturday, April 26

CONGRATS Janice!!!! Way to go!

Thinking of you Mary.... stay strong, and stay close.

Hi, to the rest of you lovelies.

Comment

Working...
                X