X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, July 20

Finishing Day 3

Whew, Made It!

By the time I got home tonight, 9pm, I was hungry, lonely and tired, just missing the angry--and I had forgotten to take my topa. Even though I was feeling like I would love a glass of wine, I managed to forget that the liquor store was on the way home, so safely arrived home, and cooked a quick dinner. Fortunately, I never seriously considered having any! So now I'm just tired. Dealing with the vicissistudes (how's that there for a big darn word!!! )of this new board has diverted me from feeling lonely!

So sorry about your slip, Lori! I want to take a look at the thread that you mentioned; it sounds interesting. For all that there is so much that we can do to help now with the physical part of our problem, I really believe that there is a strong psychological piece to it too, and coming to terms with it is an important component of healing. Staying quit is really the hard part! Hang in there Lori!

Hugs to everyone else too! I'm too tired from figuring all of this out to do justice to everyone else's posts tonight! This is definitely going to take a few days!

Hugs,:l
    Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thursday, July 20

OMG!!!!
      This is a tad overwhelming....
      I think I'll have to save any further thinking for tomorrow....
      In the meantime, hang in there, everyone--and in the immortal words of Scarlet O'Hara (shaking fist at sky):

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!!!

:l
      susan
      "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...
      X