X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4, Independence Day!

Free and Clear

Hi everybody!

Happy fourth. I'm in good shape today, hanging out with people who don't drink. Thanks Matt for the inspiring list. I'll refer back to it when the monkey starts climbing back on. I'm usually good for a bout a week after I decide to "stop." This is day three for me.

Hope everyone is happy and safe tonight!

Debbie

Comment

Day 4, Independence Day!

Re: Free and Clear

Hey Debbie,

Congratulations on 3 days! Glad to see you're feeling in good shape. Hanging out with people who don't drink is really smart. I spent a lot of time alone (avoiding people and drinking situations) the first few weeks. After that it was much easier to be around whatever. You are doing great!

Deirdre

Comment

Day 4, Independence Day!

A great 4th for me. Despite spending most of the day alone, I managed to avoid drinking. Then the weather cleared and I met family for fireworks. 4 days!!

Comment

Day 4, Independence Day!

I'm so happy for you Kris! Congratulations on 4 days, you deserve to be very proud! Keep up the good work!
          I just bumped into this website & thought you might like to check out this page - www.painterskeys.com/getquotes.asp?fname=ps&ID=257
          It's a bunch of quotes by artists, and it also ties in nicely to our process here.

Deirdre

Comment

Working...
          X