Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurs Oct 30

Seems like the thread

I have been all over the place reading posts. Finally got to this one and it is very inspiring. I will continue to read and thanks to everyone who posts...I get a lot from them.

Comment

Thurs Oct 30

Hello everyone.

It was suggested by Cinders to come and see you guys here! I am hoping for some friendship and support during this up and down (like a toilet seat) time.

I read someone mention meditation posts or webpages...could someone bump that for me or PM it to me? I would really appreciate that.

I look forward to getting to know you all, if you'll have me.

Christy
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Thurs Oct 30

Yup, this is a great thread, Christy! I will bump up the meditation threads, right away!

wip

Comment

Thurs Oct 30

Thank you WIP!

Tomorrow I will be checking in late as I am working until 4:30pm, then dinner, then taking the little ghouls out for some candy to get all jacked up on! I will be on after that though, to see how everyone is.
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Thurs Oct 30

Christy,

:welcome: You will really like these people here. They help me an awful lot.

I, too, will be going out with my little grandkids tomorrow night. I love it!! Then we all come back and have chili, chili dogs and chips. Candy, fat, salt and carbs!! Yumm.

However, I get to get on MWO all day because I work on my computer, so I can check in from time to time while waiting for processes to finish.

Hang with us. You will get some great advice from some very successful people.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thurs Oct 30

This is mostly a morning thread, Christy, although Det sometimes comes on later. Anyhow, I know that folks will be very happy to have you hanging out here!

Comment

Working...
              X