• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Hi Guys..

Day 11..

Can you tell im counting?

My 2p worth...If all we ever talk about is drink...I'm buggering off..Too many interesting people here..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Hi guys!

IMHO, I think because we have so many different people and so many differing opinions, it is bound to happen that religion and politics will come up. I pretty much just bypass those threads....we all have that option.

We all are here for the same reason, we have that one thing in common, however, if all we ever spoke of was booze then it would get boring.

I hope that I have not offended anyone.....I must say that I have tried a few different sites to stop drinking and this one was by far the best one.
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

if someone wants to make the odd political comment (especially so near a national election) I see no problem with that. if someone goes off the deep end on any subject (regardless what it is) then by all means send them a PM or avoid the thread.

new days, new threads.....we continue our united fight for our sobriety.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Your gonna have your eye out with them scissors you know !!
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

can't help it Macks, I'm kwazy! reckless abandon! weeeeeeeeeeeee
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Hi All
              Boy I feal right back on the bar stool with all the same old conversations going on.I don't miss it a bit .Religion ,politics ,sports yes a fight will break out you can bet on it. Thats life. LOL

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
              AF5-16-08
              Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
              AF 5-16-08

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Me too

The "kwazy" reminds me much of college frat parties. Sorry, Mary....but I will not be here much. I come in from time to time to read....and there are some good posts. But, like I said prefer to not be "involved".

I came in last night looking for help. Its just not here. At least not in form of "kwazy" I need.

Best to everyone....even DET.

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Hello all - I've been off the MWO for a month or so - and am happy to start another 30 day stint. Since I started back in May - I've really become much smarter about this - I recognize my triggers and try to be conscious about my drink choice - as long as I can make that first drink the cranberry & soda - I'm good. Just finished the triathlons for the year - so don't have that easy excuse anymore when I go out. Sorry I'm rambling, but I am ecstatic on day 6 AF.

I's good to see all of you familiar names!

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Kristen.... "even Det" ???

I'm not accustomed to hostility on this part of the forum (or any really). I think I know who you are so that makes sense. I thought you were leaving for good.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Kim/Prana/Douglas/Kristen, whoever you are today,

Wasn't it just a short time ago you started a thread angry about the fact RJ would not "let you leave the site" and yet you keep coming back just to harass? Funny thing is, it is so obvious when you keep reappearing. Please. Go get help.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

Renegade, your game is up.

Beyond this, stop wasting peoples' time. If you want help then ask for it. If not, and if your aim is to piss off everyone else, then you know where you can go.

The rest of us are tired of games and fallacies.

Have a good night,
                        CS

Comment

THURSDAY NOV 6TH

WTH?

KristinKR;462060 wrote: The "kwazy" reminds me much of college frat parties. Sorry, Mary....but I will not be here much. I come in from time to time to read....and there are some good posts. But, like I said prefer to not be "involved".

I came in last night looking for help. Its just not here. At least not in form of "kwazy" I need.

Best to everyone....even DET.
                          What the hell is this all about? If this site is about helping one another, why is one blatently attacking another?

If the site isn't for you, then find another one.
                          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X