• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AL is after me - please help!

im here for moral support way to go J

Comment

Janice, hang in there...

Have you tried munching on an apple, grapes or lemon water?? Those always help me. n
      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Janice keep the steady course. You can do it and that's what MWO is all about, helping each other. If your taking supplements, make sure you haven't missed any.

I finally found the pictures of Doggygirl on her story, it's on page 9. She's a true inspiration.

You're probably asleep in the UK right now. You can wake up refreshed and feeling proud.

Comment

Janice,

I just read your posts: keep the urges at bay. By now you have made it through. well done.

July

Comment

Janice

- you made it through - the night may have been tough but you did it, so for you it was a major success - well done - you can build on this now - you have the strength to go as far as you want

Good luck on your journey

Comment

Janice: I just read this thread this morning...yesterday filled w/b-sitting. I hope you made it. Think of the aftermath of drinking:
              -headache (at least)
              -guilt & shame
              -extreme regret

I hope you made it AL free. I know that voice. It can be very insistent. Counteract it w/the AF voice.

Good luck, Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Janice, glad you are sounding better. I only just now found this. XXXXX dear
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Yes I made it and I am so grateful for MWO. The conversations going on in my head were endless - each one telling me I was normal, of course I could drink, just have the one, I'd be okay!!! Thanks again everyone, I'm so glad I reached out and so lucky you were there.

love Janicexxx
                  AF since 9 May 2012
                  Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
                  X