Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Doggygirl,
    I am so, so, so happy for you. You have been such an inspiration for so many people here.
    I know you didn't find sobriety easily, but you have completely thrown yourself into it over the last 6 months and changed your behaviour in every way to beat the bottle.
    Over and above that, you have taken it upon yourself to be a cheerleader to others that are behind you on the path to being AF. I completely admire your dedication to your own health, and to helping with the knowledge of others here.
    I absolutely take my hat off to you. You are with out a doubt a success story here at my way out.
    With all my love and best wishes.
    xx
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Thank you Lushy, Popeye and Amelia!

Popeye, we need to talk about your avatar........

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

DG
        Way to go!!!!....Congratulations......
        sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

well done doggy woof woof
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Yay.

(short and to the point, hey)

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Thank you Charlee, T (woof back at ya) and Brigid (shortest. post. evah.)!

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Huge congrats to you, DG. Your attitude about how your life has changed is truly amazing.

Star x
                Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Thank you Star!
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Geeze, DG...I just saw this!....a BIG CONGRATS to you!

I'm so proud of you...

Don

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Wow DG, a big congratulatory shout out to you! Great work! Thanks for being an inspiration and a great help to us all.

Cheers!

:l :h :l

Spotty

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

great work doggygirl!
                        i was almost there but the events of the end of october really threw me off.
                        it's okay. i will live.
                        you keep at it! i think staying close to these boards is a definite plus!

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Congratulations.

Sorry I missed the actual day but I don't check in much at the moment.(still sober though)

Really glad that things are working out so well for you. Much deserved as you have worked so hard.

Thanks for the inspiration.
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
                          AF 8 June 2012

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Wow I just now realized there were more posts! Thank you for helping make my 6 month anni one to remember!

Cheif it's great to see you as always. Not sure I'd be here without your ass kickin' back last spring. I wouldn't trade this place for anything. How are YOU doing? I read your recent thread about the Beast being really in your face. I hope that is solidly behind you. I'm glad you shared that - it's important for me to always remember that the war is not over. We always need to be ready for battle.

Spotty!! How are you doing? Have you still been trying to figure out how to delve into the smart tools? I started with the CBA (Cost Benefit Analysis) tool back in July 2007. I've updated it a few times since getting sober in May which has been an interesting process. I think maybe I'll post a copy of it in My Story here in case you would like to read it as an example - might help you with a place to start. Did you get the book yet? I'm very interested to hear what you think.

Hi 1967. Sorry that you are struggling at the moment. Nothing is worth drinking for. I hope you will keep soul searching and working to find your way out.

Loppy!!! I was just thinking of you recently and wondering where you had gone. I took a little break from MWO myself. I am so happy to hear that you are sober, and from the sound of things busy. I hope life is good! Thank you for cheering me on at the 6 month mark. It really does feel like a special accomplishment.

Onward and forward!! I'm really looking forward to celebrating 1 year sober and the time of year (May) will be so nice - spring!!!

Thanks again everyone!

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

DOGGY GIRL HAS 6 MONTHS

Congratulations Doggy Girl. Six months is HUGE! Wishing you another 6 months, and another, and another...
                              Mo3
                              AF Since April 20, 2008
                              4 Years!!!
                              :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
                              X