WIP IS FOUR MONTHS AF!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks y'all!!! Yeah... trippin' on into what I am calling Trigger Season... I'll need all the help I can get! I sure do appreciate your support AND the privilege of walking this path alongside you all.

wip

Comment

Congrats on four months AF and good luck with trigger season. Any tips on surviving AF into the new year would be gratefully received.
      Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
      AF 8 June 2012

Comment

WIP:
        You do provide such well thought out and solid advice. It is a joy having your input and that of so many helpful others. Congrats on 4 months. I look forward to further interaction and exchanges. Enjoy your great accomplishment.
        "Parenthood remains the greatest single preserve of the amateur." Alvin Toffler

Comment

Yes, congrats WIP! 4 Months is an awesome start.

I do know that although the trigger season is upon us, you won't give up all of the hard work the last 4 months. I know you won't. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

A belated Congrats WIP on 4 months AF!!
            YOU ROCK!!

BTW, I found some old threads by RJ last year with advice on how to survive silly season -- maybe we should bump them up.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

So happy for you, WIP. :goodjob:

Star x
              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
              X