Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF??? WOW

love you my sweet thing
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF??? WOW

Touche Ready2ch...I agree wholeheartedly. NOTHING, really absolutely NOTHING is worth picking a drink up today. Life is simplistically sweet. No more strategies have to be planned/ people avoided/ lies told/ distance kept.........A day sober = a day won!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

AF??? WOW

Chief had a very good point today on AA's thread in sub's...when newly sober we ALL have a misconception that constant happiness comes with sobriety...it does not. You have to work at that too. I mean unhappiness is what you drown right...at least for me it was. I never drank to BE HAPPY I drank to forget I was unhappy. Unhappy, bad feelings = booze in my worlld for the past years. Sudden loss and grief is why I started drinking. I really have to be conscious of my world and surroundings. So, this make plans with kids...like I have been...is Thanksgiving right...all went well...and the rains start so now we cant decorate outside like we want..damn...we cant go to the zoo and look at lights like we want...damn again...the blues are hitting....screw it all to hell I can't win for loosing...RIGHT...now this is where I HAVE to take my butt to AA meeting or call my good friends Greenie or T or Kate...Dets..AA..I got #'s...NO MORE EXCUSES because that is what it is. Get on the treadmill...I can do that in the rain. Cry if I got to cause sometimes life just plain SUCKS...lets face it...it isn't HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY 24/7....Barney was annoying for a reason...right? Anyway, thanks for the welcome here...I will join in the daily areas now!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
        X