AF Daily, Saturday, Dec. 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LVT25;488083 wrote: Mom/3 how fun if must have been to meet Beck. Were you nervous?
    I was a little nervous, but we had exchanged several emails before we met and I really liked her. Once we sat down face-to-face, it was as if we knew each other forever. Gosh, when you think about it, how many people can you meet for the first time and have meaningful conversation about your life and who you are? It really is incredible.
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

momof3;488947 wrote: I was a little nervous, but we had exchanged several emails before we met and I really liked her. Once we sat down face-to-face, it was as if we knew each other forever. Gosh, when you think about it, how many people can you meet for the first time and have meaningful conversation about your life and who you are? It really is incredible.
      I'm jealous!!! I just love Beck and would love to meet her and you and so many wonderful folks I've "met" on-line here. Glad you had fun!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi, everyone. Just checking back in because I kind of needed a "fix."

Out of nowhere, it hits. I logged in here, started reading and it is slowly going away.

I think I will go lie down for a bit. Hope hubby will quit calling my name every few to find something I have no idea where he put.

Love you all!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Oh, and if I find my cat inside the Christmas tree one more time, he is going to become a permanent ornament there.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ha ha cindi, I can relate to both the hubby ("Honey, where's the...?) and the cat in the tree. Seriously, one of our kittens almost became an ornament-- we found him hanging from a lower branch in tinsel wound around his neck! Good luck for all that we came home in time to save him. His name is Heldig (which means "Lucky").
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Cindi and Beatle, we are all married to the same man! "Where's my wallet, where's baby's socks, where's my ___________" (fill in the blank!)

Comment

Working...
              X