AF Daily - Sunday December 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thread going today. Thank you DG for the early warning for the sandwich. I wasn't hungry, but I am making homemade chex mix (scrabble) and I needed to get up and stir it before reading the thread!:H
    For the most part everything just keeps getting better with sobriety. It is amazing how much of my life I lived under the influence. I am so grateful I've found My Way Out. I can't begin to describe how much different I feel. (better--physically, spiritually and mentally)
    I can relate to something everyone has written today--loved the rat poison analogy.

I would welcome a little snow if anyone wants to send some my way. All we have is the COLD!

Time to go stir again.....until next time friends!:h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

super late checkin here..... Dx and I complete our EMS medical class today so now then next time I hurt myself (could be any minute knowing me) we'll have a clue as to the proper course of action. interesting that in the class we learned that people that have been drinking alcohol are MUCH more susceptible to chocking and needing heimlich maneuver. Also alcoholics have many bleeding issues regarding inserting tubes etc and bleeding is hard to control with them. yikes! even more reasons not to touch that crap.

very much enjoyed all your posts.....keep up the great work everyone! see you in a few hours

be well
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I agree -- great thoughts, great posts.

I don't have anything to add today, other than saying I read, and thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
        X