• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Wednesday, December 24th

I am so sorry for your pain AFM.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Well, hang on, AFM, this is the kind of evening when melancholy and losses really hit us hard. Can't pretend it isn't happening or that the pain isn't real. It is. And... of course.... drinking would only make it worse... but geez it can be painful, straight up.

Comment

Hey, Gabby... you doing OK?

Comment

Just got a call from my mother's dementia facility... she fell down just a little while ago, but is not injured. She's falling a lot more frequently, these days... Not sure what we are going to have to do about that... Ah well...

Comment

I am trying to hang on.... this sucks! BUT I AM STILL SOBER.

My poor daughter. I can't fathom this. Fuck! I knew this was just as ajoke -the Christmas thing. What was I thinking that this would disappear??? I was hoping.

Thanks WIP and Gabby!!! XOXOXOXOX

Comment

Thanks WIP for askin. Truthfully I am fightin hard cravings myself but havent givin in. And geeze I get on here and read AFM's post and remember her situation and think why would I whine. And you too with struggles with your mom. Sheese....I am just worrying about basic stuff money etc and sad over my doggie.....alone but so what. Still have so many blessings. Swear I have almost gone to the liquor store about a dozen times today.
              God I am sorry AFM...wish I was there to hug you.
              WIP you can be so sweet too. And there right at the right time.
              XOXOXOXO from me too.

Comment

And WIP hope your mom is ok from the fall.

Comment

Thanks Gabby... yeah she's OK this time, I'm just worrying about what we do next... wheelchair? I hope not... The nurse suggested maybe her meds need adjusting... We'll see.

And... hey... it's not whining to say how you feel! Christmas Eve is a tough night under some circumstances... and you're NOT a whiner.

Comment

Please, Gabs.. I am sorry. XOXOXOX I love you. I just didn't knowwhat this season would bring us

I HATE THIS!!! I never thought about dumping his ashes or anything until now. FUUUUUCK I don't know what to do right now.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all.

Comment

Well AFM....just dont do anything.

Comment

BAH! :upset: I don't know how to do this!!!!

Comment

Yeah, Bah! Me too. I decided it's time to just go to bed with my dogs and cats and a book. Tomorrow things will look a whole lot better, even do-able...

Have a good Christmas tomorrow... no matter what, OK?

Comment

I am going to bed too. Love to you all. I can't handle this suicide crap - I CANT!

Comment

My Abbers friends, (Read that WIP and AFM)

I so hope that some goodness comes your way today (read that Christmas Day) and that the hurts of the past just fade away.

I wish there was something I could do for you. I really do.

I am here, wrapping presents and tired and wishing I could just go to bed but then I read these posts and know I am just a wussy girl whining about the best that life can bring and not the worst.

So, for my dear friends that are suffering from the pain the life can bring, I pray, hope and wish that you are all delivered from it and given respite.

I want all of you to have a blessed and peaceful day.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AFM, I somehow managed to not know about your husband. I am so sorry - I can't imagine how painful this must be for you and especially with your kids and all.... I wish there was something to say to make it all go away. Of course there is not. I will think of you today....

WIP I know yesterday was sad for you too. I'm sorry to hear that your Mom is falling more. When my Dad was in physical therapy during his stint at the nursing home, he was having terrible issues with his balance. The physical therapist STRONGLY recommended a complete review of his medications thinking that something in the cocktail of pills was contributing to the problem. I hope something like that can be resolved for your Mom so she regains her balance.

One more day - we can do this!

Special warm vibes to all who are sad on this holiday...

DG
                                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X