X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday July 21

Made it through Day 4!

Hi All!

Good to see you all here today in Absville. Amazing to have moved our whole darn town, huh? Anyway, I am happy to have made it through today. I was so tired when I got home from work, I just wanted a nap. Normally, I would have had a drink or five! I went for the hypno tapes and I'm happy to say that I had a nice nap to my hypno cd!!! But I did listen to the whole thing, not just part two, figuring that I needed the reinforcement with the weekend coming up! I figure it was better than nothing, since I didn't have time to do them this morning. Now that I have finished up four days of abs, the incredible tiredness is creeping in. I hate this part of it!!! Alcohol gave me this false sense of energy that helped me finish out my day, and I know it will take another week or two before my energy level returns to something that approaches normal! Uggh! I have so much that I want to get done. Well, it will have to wait! The world won't stop spinning on its axis if a few things get left undone. I'm just going to focus on getting the important stuff done!!

Matt, definitely respect your intuition about working on the family stuff. I hope you will work on it as time goes by, but early on in your sobriety, I think that your sobriety needs to be #1 priority! There will be time to deal with the family issues as you continue to grow ever more comfortable in your recovery.

Kim, it's great to see you here!

To everyone else, hugs and love! I'm digging our new town!! How about you? :l
    Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday July 21

Hi Guys,
      Just checking in but have a few words to say and I am sure none of you will be surprised! I am not going to be on this abs board any more! Want too! Need too! But have just lost my focus and can’t get it back! I will be back, don’t know when but it will be soon. I am doing so poorly on abs maybe I should be in mods but then again I am not sure I can do that either! I have just lost my momentum? Maybe? Or it could be the willful the Shas is in charge and just wants to win! I will, lurk hover & hoover all the time but I need to get my head straight about exactly what I want! I do love you all and I am sincerely grateful for what everybody has done! It is not the program, it is not the people, it is just me!
      I will be back but I need to be more determined next time!
      Love you all!
      Shas
      By the way guys, could you just make your font bigger! It's hard on the old eyes especialy when you look at computers all day!
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
      X