X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday

Hi all............

:w all the new folks and fall-er downers and stay-er upers!! You are all loved here! Which reminds me of something I read today...

"God loves us just as we are. He loves us when we do right and when we do wrong; our sin doesn't affect His love for us. His love is truly unconditional--He loves us under every condition of life. We may grieve His heart, but we can NEVER escape His love. GOD IS LOVE". Alice Smith from Charisma magazine..August 2006

Wow.....that is big!!!!!!

Wayne...I've had much experience with hubby who don't have a clue
    about anniversaries. I could just tell you to go buy jewelry but I have a better idea....and cheaper too! Now listen........men fall in love with their eyes.....you are sight led......right?.......well, women fall in love with their ears....we are hearing led......What this means is this........Women need (have to have it) to be told what we mean to our husbands....You can do this in writing or in conversation. If you decide to speak the words, your tone of voice and body language "speak" louder than your words. Now its good to have some sweet , sincere words to share, but the way you say them is very important. So speak up man!

You guys are great. I love reading your post. Even the very sad:s ones are thought provoking.

My thoughts and prayers are with each one of you.

Nancy:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sunday, July 23, 2006

HI Everyone,

Just a quick check in for me today. Hope all's well with you miniature type people as I can only skim your posts. If I try to really read them my brain does summersaults but not the fun kind. So I hope you guys can blow up your type a little, cuz this is really bumming me out. Is it just me. or is it really small? It seems way smaller than any other type I deal with except maybe on vitamin labels and makeup ingredients, but who wants to read them??

Tiara Jane, I knew it was you before you even said so. Who else would it be? Glad to have you back! Thanks for sharing about your grandmother, she sounds lovely. Sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

:w Bambino! Great to have you here. I hope we all end up with darling nicknames like Susan! I'm still laughing at Clever Clogs,,, too precious...!!

Deirdre :h

Comment

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Made It Through...

Made it Through My First Weekend In Absville! Yay!:h :l Thanks All!
        Kathy!
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X