AF Daily - Monday Janaury 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha Monday Everyone! Doesn't quite have the same ring as "Aloha Friday" which means end of the week, time to celebrate, let's pahteee! (which has gotten me into much drinking rationalization). I still feel very frail in the pink cloud. This is exactly where I was last year at this time, celebrating 30 days AF, and then by April it was all over. I'm going to really work on the nutrition part of my life. Want, need to loose 20 lbs. I thought I was going to go sugar free over the week-end but it didn't happen. Hubby making banana splits, what can I say? I realized an addiction feeling last week with food. I had left over pizza for lunch. Then at the after school Astronomy Club a student brought pizza. I really was not hungry but ate any way to be polite. What was that all about. Felt horrible but justified by saying I'll not eat dinner but then I didn't want to rude and not eat with my husband. So eating when I am not hungry. What is this thing with food? So time to really figure out where I'm going with this nutrition goal. And, I can't blame the weather for my exercise love/hate relationship. Something else to figure out.
    sigpic

Comment

A quickie to wish everyone a restful evening. Congrats, Hulagirl, on 30 AF and DG on your massive NF time. WIP, hope you got through your visit in one piece. That sounds like quite a rough return after all those miles on the road...

River, I like the idea of exploring our 'post-pink cloud' goals on this thread. I too have a few thoughts on the 'now what' issue. I won't get into it right now, since my computer's been acting up and I've spent the evening trawling thru free cleaning and registry repair software. Not that I understand anything about them.

Back to the IT challenge with bubbly white grape and elderflower.

Comment

Pam, what is bubbly white grape and elderflower? Is it sold in grocery stores? It sounds really good.

Comment

finally in my hotel room. loverly view of a shopping center LOL.

had a nice meal of panko scallops and enjoyed my o'douls. i was nudged to order wine by workmates as they know I used to love my red wine back in the day, but Captain Garlic stood his ground!

Janice, you sound very studious in your journaling/analysis which is great. Deep introspection is certainly needed for a variety of good growth issues.

Hula, I also have to watch the binge eating. seems like people like you and I just love overdoing things.

nighty night.......
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X