AF Daily - Tues, February 3rd 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, y'all. I'm back home from Florida, pretty much exhausted. Up at 3am, on the plane at 6:15am, long walk through Chicago to connecting flight, then picking up the car after landing back home... much hugging and petting dogs at home... and the cats too, just not nearly as much, given that they are cats.

I'll have to go back down there in a couple of weeks to sign off on the paint job and fence job, and get the brand new dryer fixed (damn thing goes round and round but no heat!!! grrrr!!!).

A mountain of stuff to do here. Think I'll take a nap before anything else...

Stargirl... close call! Good outcome!

Hope everyone has a good day...

Comment

WIP: I bet it feels great to be home. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

late howdy doooooo from garlic land.

WIP, welcome home.

Star, very well done on the toxic chemical dump.

the media BS'ing us? oh boy...i could go on for 6 pages but I'll spare you all

insanely busy lately, but no complaining here.

off to check chat, be well everyone!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi everyone!

I haven't checked in for a couple weeks, but all's well around here. Well mostly; this recession is making work really difficult. Thank God / Buddha / Stars / MWO that I'm sober to deal with it.

Seem's like I don't think about alcohol very often; just trying to move forward and make things better; hence the "upgrade" to Tom 3.1.

Through some strange kharma, I saw Robert Holden on Oprah! (I never watch Oprah!) He runs The Happiness Project in the UK and wrote Happiness Now!. The theme of the book seems to be Buddhism for Westerners. He proposes that happiness is not found in something else, somewhere else, somebody else, some other time or some drug, but instead, happiness is within us right now if we just look for it. Seems simple, but it works for me. I highly reccomend the book. His website is www.happiness.co.uk .

Thank you all for your love, honesty and support.

Live Strong!

Comment

Tom, I am actually reading that right now. I bought it a couple of days before Oprah had it on her show. (Tells you how slowly I am reading it LOL I have a hard time relaxing enough to read much). It is good thus far! Her show on it was great too.

Comment

Working...
            X