Daily AF - Friday February 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to hit a bottom before I even thought about trying to mod...not even abs. Yes, it's all up to me to keep going on my sobriety path. Other people have their own path, & it's not my place to critique it.

Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Hi. I missed yesterdays hub bub damit.

Not sleeping well last few nights. Apparently puppies cannot sleep through the night and need to get up to go to the bathroom. Potty training is going well except for last night.

We have a 15 year old lab. Last night I heard him come down the hall and stand in front of our bedroom door. He left and then came back 2 minutes later. Then I heard him go downstairs. This is unusual behaviour for him, so I got up. Somehow, the puppy had gotten out of his kennel and was probably tormenting our older dog. Anyway, I found him laying on our lab's bed tail just a wagging. Also, a nice pile of doodoo.

His name has changed from Tucker to "no" and "stop chewing on that".

Oh well. I don't think I could handle this with hangovers. Good thing he's cute.

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

Comment

Mohun;539910 wrote:
        Not sleeping well last few nights. Apparently puppies cannot sleep through the night and need to get up to go to the bathroom. Potty training is going well except for last night.

We have a 15 year old lab. Last night I heard him come down the hall and stand in front of our bedroom door. He left and then came back 2 minutes later. Then I heard him go downstairs. This is unusual behaviour for him, so I got up. Somehow, the puppy had gotten out of his kennel and was probably tormenting our older dog. Anyway, I found him laying on our lab's bed tail just a wagging. Also, a nice pile of doodoo.

His name has changed from Tucker to "no" and "stop chewing on that".

Oh well. I don't think I could handle this with hangovers. Good thing he's cute.
        Hahahaha!!! Been there, done that!!! Labs are so wonderful... long-suffering, good dogs! Poor old fellow, he had been pushed to his limit!

I always make new puppies sleep in a box beside my bed, so I know when they wake up, and I can take them outside... doesn't take long before they get the idea, and can easily sleep through the night...

Comment

Aloha Friday ABland!

it feels great to be a one year old today. I'll try very hard to act my age ok?
          a ton of thanks to you amazing folks here on my favourite thread.....you all rock!
          it's snowing here and the roads are pretty messed up so I might just stay here and convince Dx to wear nothing but a braid of garlic and dance for me! hahahahahaa. i think she'd do that too! ok gotta go..... kidding!

Mohun, that is the cutest puppy, I really miss having a dog. someday!

Marshy, good job on being in the lion's den and coming out unscathed...no easy feat. I also find myself slurping down N/A drinks at a very high rate of speed. I just seem to be a thirsty person. Although I'm not dehydrated like I used to be in my boozing days. I recall so often I'd wake up with my throat and mouth so very dry and race for the water. ick! I was very dehydrated I'm sure.

well, off to catch up on some work I spose, then maybe a movie this avo.

be well my friends
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Happy first rebirthday Deter!!

I have never considered dancing with a braid of garlic on......there are possibilities there. I like the way you think det, im sure Mr omw will too.

Off to do good works in ab land.
            Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Deter:

Happy Rebirthday from me too. Excellent job. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

just popping in briefly .....apologies for not reading today's posts but feel really ill today with a fever, headache, sorethroat and a hacking cough...feeling right sorry for myself!!! Just going to have a bath and hope I have a better night. Hope your blood test goes okay DG. Coming up to 3 weeks this weekend and there's no way I'm going to drink.

love to all, Janicexxx
                AF since 9 May 2012
                Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Oh, Janice, ick. That sounds dreadful. I hope you are taking good care of yourself, and that you feel better SOON!

Comment

":notes::notes::notes: "It's Aloha Friday, No Work 'till Monday!":notes::notes::notes: (that's a little song). Will write later when not at work!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hula, they played that on the radio when I lived in Hawaii. what memories! and then at "pau hana" they played fred flinstone's "yaba daba dooooo" LOL!

Janice, you sound like a good candidate for a good hot cup of tea and a bath with some lavender oil added.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X