X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, July 29

Saturday night live!

Hi everyone.

Many great post here today. I love honesty! I sat here shaking my head up and down as I read.

Hubby and I worked hard this morning potting up grape vines. It's still hot here! It did rain this evening though. Belle hates it when it thunders..poor baby....do they make puppy prozac?

We went out to have dinner. Outback Steak House....yum!

Susan ..so many thoughts, and you shared them so well....I agree...

I'm glad that you're all here....

Blessings,
    Nancy and Belle:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Saturday, July 29

so good to hear all of you. deirdre welcome back. lori hello. where is tierra jane? must be on holiday. mackeral smiles, matt have a great vacation and wow all the new faces? soooo cooll. wow, and so cool to order a beer and not drink it? and you didn't even go there. see everyday in every way the strength just grows. it is definitely a good feeling. well, thought i'd say hello before tripping off to work. now that i can be conscious i get to work alot. lol. and i think i want to a fun name too. so might have to come back with like goddess something. soberk sounds really dull at this party. lol. hummmm. well, tomorrow i'll get a new handle. smiles to all and hang in there. this thing is a beginning, not an ending. just a beginning and it gets better with determination. and the kudzo and glutamine help. and last week when i thought i didnt need my supps all the cravings came back. so, note to self. keep taking all the supps Kimber

Comment

Saturday, July 29

Well...here I go again.
        Did 37 days abs and then.... I'm not sure what happened.
        Anyway, I'm a big girl I'm taking a HUGE breath and I'll start again.
        I think that my reasoning was that I thought I was ready for mods. I wasn't.
        Time for me to stop and have a bloody good think about myself, assess what I want myself to be.
        I want to be happy, healthy, and not a problem drinker.
        Today is Day1 Abs. Tommorrow will be day 2.
        I don't know if I can ever be a "normal" drinker. Maybe not even a moderation drinker. But that is something I will work out in time.
        For me, right now, I am going abs.
        I am actually crying as I post this which is making it hard to type so I apologise for any bad spelling.
        Love to all
        GS

Comment

Working...
        X