Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 6th August!

Whew, Long Day!

Whew! I've been a-working all day long--trying to get some marketing stuff done to get my practice in shape for the fall (working on a website!). Now I'm tired!! Other than that, I'm okay and now cooking dinner for my daughter and me. Nothing special, just burgers on the grill and brown rice. Part of me feels like I've been so unproductive this weekend--I've been working, but nothing that shows this definitive "product".....but in another way, I've just cycled down--rested, done some work, and relaxed!!! I wish that relaxing didn't seem so darn unAmerican!!! Anyway, I'm looking forward to the beginning of the new week and hoping that everyone in Absville is doing well!

Hugs,:l
    Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday 6th August!

Hey absters.. melanchology brigid here again!!!!

But I have more of a purpose now. What has gotten me down is I went back to a place where I allowed people to overstep the mark and take too much of me. The weather and other stuff compounded that but that is the issue. I know this is a fine line to get right but I'm not going to give up on the fight. If I'm struggling too much to say no to someone I'm not going to beat myself up for just going silent until I get the courage to say no. I'm going to do a meditation today about reaffirming that solid belief that if I dont work on myself and get myself right then I cant do anything meaningful for anyone else. so thats my plan for today. So there.

have a nice day everyone.
      Brigid

Comment

Sunday 6th August!

"Melancholy Brigid" sounds like it could be a beautiful song!!! Keep working on yourself, sweetie, and working on your boundaries! I'm so glad that you are back here, Brig, and posting regularly! You have so much to offer us, because it is so much more than just giving up alcohol. It is learning and growing in many more ways! Thanks for being one of our "explorers", helping to lead the way!

Hugs, Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X