Thursday 17 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 17 August

There is a place in Harpersville Al. that has a grape stomping event every fall. The name of it is Morgan Creek.

They have made a real festival out of it.

You can probably check it out on line for dates and all.

We do a pretty basic process.

YES IT DOES SMELL!

Sulfites and yeast and rotten fruit!

Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Thursday 17 August

Day 2 for me. Just hoping to make it through till the weekend, then I will deal w/ that. I have a defeatist attitude though after losing so many times. With an attitude like that I am destined to fail. Does anyone have any ideas of how to change to a positive winning attitude? It is all a mind game--mind over matter, but i do need to feel like i can do this, my life is slipping from me.
      headless

Comment

Thursday 17 August

headless1 wrote: Day 2 for me. Just hoping to make it through till the weekend, then I will deal w/ that. I have a defeatist attitude though after losing so many times. With an attitude like that I am destined to fail. Does anyone have any ideas of how to change to a positive winning attitude? It is all a mind game--mind over matter, but i do need to feel like i can do this, my life is slipping from me.
        headless
        How about don't tihnk about it, just do it. Arm yourself with your supps and CD's and books and exercise and just do it.
        Diane M.

Comment

Thursday 17 August

checking in

Just checking in real quick and will post more tomorrow--seems like I am either exhausted or running like crazy.

Headles--been there. Don't give in because of past failures. If any of us did that none of us would be here. Not drinking seems like such an easy thing to do--so simple--how can I screw that up? I have done so plently of times and had to keep picking myself up. A few here can vouch for me on that. We've all been there...felt so deflated and why even try? Try because its worth it.

Day 15--so after firing my alcoholism for poor performance on Monday--I am now treating it like a stalker. Have to do the things that will keep me safe--but always have a watchful eye out. Especailly on weekends. It seems like its got all the time in the world to just pop in a screw with me on the weekends.

Kim

Comment

Working...
          X