Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday August 24th

Gabby?

Does anybody Know where Gabby has got to?
    I miss the little red jug!
    Oh Kathy i wouldnt mind running for mayor the week after you unless somebody here fancies having a go first...I'm in no rush and don't mind.
    Sussed out that i need to start the post about 2am for it to work for everybody,and if my P.C. decides to co-operate i think i can do a better job this time.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Wayne,
      Well done. Those days of cravings can hit you like a steam train cant they... but it DOES get better. I remember having days where I thought I'd go mad it was so hard. But I can honestly say that while the thought of drinking does sometimes enter my head its not nearly such an awful battle in my head anymore.

Sorry about this, but I'm not keen to do a stint at mayor. I fully respect others doing it. For me, my contribution is otherwise.

Brigid

Comment

Thursday August 24th

checking in

When I check in this late I am not sure anyone even sees it...but anyways

I heard some interesting words tonight:

"My mind tells me that I don't have a problem, but my actions speak otherwise"

I know everyone here has at least admitted they have a problem or they wouldn't be here. But boy when that little mind of mine gets going--I have to remember my past actions--which would create the thought, "I am I nuts for even entertaining a drink!"

My little guy starts kindergarten tomorrow--blown away at how time flies--wasn't he just born?

Kim

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Mack the man!!!

Well done macks..i love ya loads babes...an thanks again for the support yesterday...even tho we got completely slated afterwards any way!!! i still fail to see what we actualy did wrong other than....DUH DUH DUH....dare to hold a convo that wanst enirley alcohol related...which when reading back on alll the threads i have realised that this has been done over and over by everybody!!! so why pick on me???... im terribly sorry but i am gonna be harsh now....if people wanna be just self obsessed with horrid stories bout drinkin an how they cant stop an its ruining thier lives...then we are here to help...you know me macks, i never alienate anyone...but if people dont like the way we all work as a team an build friendships on here..then sod off to AA, im sorry if that sounds harsh but i think we all have a pretty good thing goin on here, were all open an honest when we feel ready an sometimes yeah we are silly an we do make light of stuff...but thats jus our way of coping and getting through it. I tell you what mister...i have met some true friends on this site...including you!!! whom i would want to keep in touch with forever. so im not bein nasty ill help an support anyone...i just sayin my piece which i think i have a right to

Love ya babes

Lou-Lou x x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Thursday August 24th

P.S. Wayne

I think you would make a marvelous mayer x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
            X