Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday August 25th

Brigid,
    I am in awe of you and your progress...and you are still on the boards...what an inspiration....300 days tomorrow......hundreds and hundreds blessings upon you.....you da' bomb, girl...
    luv, Anni

Comment

Friday August 25th

Hi ( Sheepishly )

It's a bit late in the day ( or morning ) but wanted to dip my toe in the water tenatatively. Thank you To RJ ( for You know what !!! snuggles to you ) And to the support I've had from Other Friends Here. I Took Topa Last night for the first time last night - but mis-took the dosage - and took 200mg - instead of 50mg for a start off dose - have been sick as a puppy dog all day and night... I'm really wobbly - so serves me right for kicking off a stinker... I can hear you singing !!!!

Well No doubt I'll be speaking to you in the proper manner shortly !!

Take care

Sicky Liz XXX

Oh and msg to Lush on Gen Msg - don't go on account of me Mate X
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Friday August 25th

Unregistered

Ok im lettin it go, im not one to hold a gruge anyway,,,an i can barely stay cross with anyone for more than 5 mins anyway.... so im sorrry if i pissed anyone off but some of you annnoyed me too....so...and believe me this is big thing for me to do....DRUMROLL!!!!!!!!....I am very sorry if i offended anyone, i never meant to!!! so lets alll jus be friends eh??? were all on here for the same reason after all!

Hugs

Lou-Lou x x x x xx x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
        X