• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, August 29th

cool bambino! : )
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

The "Baby Belle" does have trouble with her P's and Q's!!!
      She "greets" everyone with a big wet kiss and like Kanga checks out "everything"......:H

Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

That's how it should be for the Belle !!!!!
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

Hey All Absters,
          Great to be back!!!Missed you all.There was so much reading to catch up on.As a group we might have a few tiffs but in general we are all quite supportive of a collective quest for health,sobriety and a more fullfilling life. I know I missed being away for a few days.
          While at my friend's house I did drink wine but quite moderately. Now this moderation was not because of my ability to moderate but because my friend was controlling what we drank. She automatically stops after 2. Much as I could have finished another couple of glasses I didn't.
          I did not take supps, didn't drink water and didn't exercise (except carrying all my son's belongings to his 4th floor dorm room) and generally felt like garbage by the time I got home. Now back on board I'm beginning to feel better.
          Much as I enjoy the summer months there is something nice about September (besides the kids going back to school). I bet absville will become busy.
          I'm going to run as want to re-read everything I missed.Glad to be back in the fold!!!!!
          Janet

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

Day 70!

Hi Gang,

Celebrating 70 alcohol free days today!!

How did I do It?

I didn't drink. Even though there have been times I wanted nothing more I simply didn't drink.

Here's a tough love challenge for abstinence members.

Do not drink alcohol for 30 days.

Simple as that.

Just do it.

Matt

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

Hiya all again,
              Just popping my head in before bedtime. I had a really nice time today at the forrest, just trying to pack in as many days out with the kids as possible before their school holidays finish. Its taking its toll though, Hoad hill sunday, football last night, 4 miles today, at the minute me and Lisa are fit to drop.
              Love the busy atmosphere here in Absville today...As it should be.
              Day 15 for me or 1 nights drinking in the last 82...Not a bad ratio if i do say so myself...

Keep up the good work everyone....I'm off to my pit.
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

Mercy Me!!

What happened??? I had some appointments in the next town today, and I came back and this town really grew!! What a nice surprise!! Good to see lots of old friendly faces and a few new ones too!!

I really wish I had the time to say hi to everyone personally tonight, but I want to get a few hours of sewing in before I have to hit the sack myself.

But I'm really psyched up to see everyone here!!

I'll be checking in with the morning post a bit later, so good night all!!

Lot of love,:l

Kathy
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

New to the MWO but have been off beer for 18 days and feeling great,The thing I love most is going to bed sober,and when I wake up I can remember going to bed, It is always the little things in life that mean the most,blessings to all.
                  :thanks: :l :l :l

Comment

Tuesday, August 29th

bill redmond wrote: New to the MWO but have been off beer for 18 days and feeling great,The thing I love most is going to bed sober,and when I wake up I can remember going to bed, It is always the little things in life that mean the most,blessings to all.
                    To the world you are one person,to one person you may be the world
                    :thanks: :l :l :l

Comment

Working...
                    X