Wednesday August 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday August 30th

Oh, Jenn thats probably a good thing. Like not gettin on the scale when your dieting. : )
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wednesday August 30th

That's kinda what I thought. I don't much care for the scale, myself. I think it's a pathological liar - especially the one at the doctor's office - I always weight at least five pounds more on that scale!

Comment

Wednesday August 30th

As a Dad it is my right....Nay, my duty to embaress my children by wearing my strides in the plumber position.
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Wednesday August 30th

Hiya all again,
          Just wanted to say Hi to Susan and Matt...Glad you are both doing well..Well Done to Kathy Gabby and Nancy & Belle, for stepping up to be leaders for the next few weeks...Mike it will be great to have you around in Absville..I'll be here in September..Lucky it will be good to have you around too, are you aiming for September aswell?
          Jenn it feels like you've been here forever ( not in a bad way ).....Lou and Bubba hope to hear from you both soon and i hope you are both ok.....Did you see a doc Lou?
          Lori and Shas i hope you both ok too?
          Kim you must be nearly a month now?
          I've proberly forgot somebody or im posting at the same time....I always do...............Macks
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Wednesday August 30th

Hello absters!
            Well, I fell from the wagon on the 25th, after 24 days of abs. I had five beers in about five hours, found myself suddenly drunk, and Oh. My. Gawd. I hurt for the next three days! It was such a good experience! I am now back on the wagon, this is Day 4. Going to go until September 29 when I go to San Francisco. And then I'll have to be careful so I don't miss my whole weekend getaway lying in bed in the dark.
            Since I was feeling so crappy anyway, I decided to start Atkins. My Induction flu is just starting to wear off. Wow, feels like a 5-day hangover.
            Hope everyone is well!
            Diane M.

Comment

Working...
            X