Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys big long deep rant..im sorry!!

Hi There,

I, like everyone else here, want to send you all our positive energy and love. I know what it feels like to have that blackness decend on you and engulf you.... till you think you can't get free of it but you will - you have to - you are worth so much more than the pain you have previously and are currently experiencing.

We will all hold your hand and be there for you, you are clearly unwell and someone WILL HELP, please keep the faith which ever yours may be.

Comment

Lou Lou,
      You see....everyone is here for you. Please really know that. Keep the faith girl. Ya know, GOD wont give ya more than ya can handle. You'll be fine. hugs, gabby
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Thanks

I cant thank you all enough for all of your kind words, just knowing iv got a support network here who really do care is an immense help.
        Guess ill just have wiat till i see my other doc on tues see if she can pull any strings, she is very good and the fact that i did reffer myself to that horrid alcohol place may go in my favour??

Thank you all again so so much you dont know how much it means to me

Love as always

Lou-Lou

P.S Appologies for the oscar speech...lol x x x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

lou lou, i wil pray for you to feel better.

love, kat

Comment

lou lou,

i will pray for you to feel better.

love, kat

Comment

Lou wrote: I live on the wirral...UK, i think most of you are in the states so im a bit stuck babes!!!
              Hi Lou,
              I know I am reading your post a few days later than everyone else, but I just wanted to let you know that I live in the UK (Im not up north where you are, Im in Middlesex) and would be happy to talk to you. I am home most evenings and my partner works away during the week so I am usually in the flat by myself. I do know a fair bit about manic depression/bi polar as I my father has always been borderline and I have read a lot about it. . Thinking of you. Amelia
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Lou
                Do you have a gyno doc?
                Sometime you can get around this by talking with your gyno doc and having him or her treat your depression as pms or menopause. I am familiar with bi polar (my Dad has it) and it is very serious. I am surprised the docs are not taking you seriously. I think the best way to attack this is to find another point of entry - i.e. - another way to get a doc to pay attention to your problem. Can you give me a better idea how your medical system works and how your medical doc referral system works? I have to run right now but will check back again soon.
                Praying for you - DON'T GIVE UP. OK?
                Jrnn

Comment

Working...
                X