Sunday September 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday September 3rd

Oh Lou Lou!!!! Always so good to see your posts!
    Huge Smiles for ya on the Butterflies!!!!!!!! :h
    Now on the throw--uppies......no pity at all. Happened to me millions of times.
    Off to work for me. gabby
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

September 3

Hi all,

Nice to have abs Day 3 well under way. I am still working on checklist of stuff to do. I will be able to cross off about 6 more things before I leave today, so not too shabby.

However, Bambi - I am too afraid to use my drill. I too have new curtains to put up and dread messing up the drywall. I think I should get my sister in law over to show me how, since you are a bit far away. So glad to see that you are doing well - absville is nice place to be.

Lou - glad to see you are here, too. We do have lots of new folks.

Gina - are you asleep after your 12 hour shift? Hope you are good!

I am feeling good for Day 3, too. At first, Days 3 and 4 were SO hard. I guess I have had so many false starts at restarting abs, my tolerance and need for alcohol has really decreased. Perhaps that skipping the wine every other day really helped with that on mods.

Take care everybody!
      Pansy

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Happy Sunday Absville,

It's a beautiful day here , isn't it?
        I went to a church service this morning at Absville First Baptist. It was a REAL worship service! You know sometimes I get discouraged because it seems so forced and fake....

Gabby, you're doing a great job! You too will be a hard act to follow!

Good to see everyone here doing so well. Won't even try to remember all names !
        The stuff with the kids brings back memories of my kids and the tough times and then growth and healing and forgiveness.......

And the "yets".................priceless.......

10-10-10.......so true.

Gotta go take my Sunday afternoon nap and let the fried chicken (I am Baptist !) settle.

Later neighbors......

NAncy & Belle:l
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Tomorrow will be Day 1

HI all,
          Have been moderating since May 21, some good days, some bad days, and I think it's time to clean out the works. I've got my Campral, my supps and I'm ready to roll. Wish me luck. Camper :new:
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Camper welcome!!!

But where has your little dough boy gone...he was so v cute!!!

Lou-Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

He'll be back once I get to 30 days - deal?
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

:happy::happy:Go Happy!!! :happy::happy:

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Ok Camper Deal!!!

I shall look forward to seein his lil chubby face again!!!!

Good luck sweets

Lou-Lou x x x x x
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Greetings Abberdabbers,
                    All is quiet in the Mackeral household,Lisa has taken the kids to her mums,and i am home alone..Ahh. It dosn't happen often,but the peace is bliss.
                    Kathy,i,m want to echo what you said about getting to know everybody that lives in Absville now,i could'nt live in a nicer place,with better neigbours...I also could do with a holiday so anytime you want to send your bubble over we will be packed and ready...Hang on a couple of hours trapped in a bubble with the kids......Maybe not.
                    I had to laugh at your Rawhidesong..I even joined in.
                    Bubba,i was also laughing at your smoke alarm drama,i bet it was'nt funny at the time though. I still cant belive how close your son was yesterday, if i read your post earlier i could have gone to watch...Not that i'd have known who i was watching...Unless i shouted " OI " liz's son..Dont think he would have appreciated that though. Gabby is right by the way, you sound really focused at the minute and on the ball...keep up the good work..Proud of ya.
                    Susan, i'm really impressed about your grandad playing in the first division....Its a pity they did'nt get payed then what they do know..My school football team won the northwest counties,so the whole team got trials for Manchester City, i broke my foot in 3 places the week before so could'nt go, but 3 of the team made it professional....And your right..it is the real football.
                    Lou, i am really so happy for you,picking yourself up again...You are a soldier...I hope all goes well with dare i say it yet...MR RIGHT...but your right ,dont mention the football team just yet.
                    Mike, a party is a brilliant idea,i'll bring the fish for the BBQ and Bubba can cook it.....She knows loads of fish dishes.I hear what your saying about the " Wasted Years " ( double meaning there ) but you are here now, and your doing all that you can do, and nobody, not even you can ask anymore. I read somewhere on here the other day " Yesterday is History, Tommorow is a mystery "
                    Nancy, your gonna have to bring some of that fried chicken to the party.
                    Kim, i also like the 10's..Simple, straight forward,and scary. You never know about mods..Maybe not now but in years to come...Its nice to have hope.
                    Happycamper,i'm just wanting to wish you good luck and say :welcome: .
                    Pansy,well done on day 3,as you know this is the hardest part,and the first few days are great to get under your belt..Keep up the good work.
                    Jenn,i just wanted to say thumbs up for doing the abs with your daughter..Will be good for both of you..A sort of running partner...I also think its cool you and your husband have a date night...Think we are going to pinch that idea from you and start setting a night a week apart for ourselves.
                    Gabby,just what i always wanted....a hoover...Thankyou...i think...
                    Congratulations on your first day...Do the Mayors in America wear the gold chains aswell? I can imagine you Gabby at at your computor,a cross between Goldie Hawn and Mr T ....better watch what i say...

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

LOL!!!

Macks you are as ever hilarious and a great friend to have here in abs...love u millions

Lou-Lou x x x x

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Macks, Mr Rugby Man is my husband !!!! i can imagine this mad man ( you ) screaming Oi Liz's Son on the touchline - made me giggle. It would have been better than 'come on poppet' which I once shouted !!! can you imagine his face in front of 6 foot odd mountains of men sniggering.
                        He still can't live that one down .
                        They went on a coach so they could get slaughtered after the match. - he doesn't drink much at all usually , and when I finally prised him away from the Rugby club bar when they got back, he was falling all over the place, slurring and generally making a right noodle of himself. What a role reversal - I felt a bit disgusted actually at the show he was making, but then it hit me like a bolt. OMG - that used to be ME , EVERY NIGHT !!!
                        Cold hard reality is not a nice thing when it slaps you in the face like a wet kipper.
                        Has made me even more determined .

Anyway, I just thought I'd pop that one in, to let you know that I haven't popped any out yet ( kids that is ! )

Off to bed now, sweet dreams.
                        Night night everyone here in Abstington.
                        xxxx
                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Night Bambs

Well done chicken your doin wonderfully...love ya loads

night night

Lou-Lou x x x x

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Definatly glad i didnt shout OI Liz's son....That could have been hard to explain ....Glad your doing well Lou aswell...Goodnight and well done....Macks:l

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Mack, That is hilarious, even I knew that was Bambs hubby. Could you pay better attention! And oh what a crack up. MR T.? Was that the guy that bit the other guys ear off? See, thats where I need to pay better attention. I dont keep up on these things. Well no way....I am much more dainty then that. And NO! no gold chains either. I think they are called b-ling, b-ling's. One of my kids has one on his cat. But I dont do those. You silly. I am however impressed if you think I am a incey beency bit tough. I am workin on that. Not being so nice that is. I tend to get takin advantage of. So for my best interests I am tryin to be meaner. ggrrrr... did you hear that? But not biteing any ears off. Glad you like the vacume cleaner. Each day whoever checks in first gets a free prize for your house here in absville. Its on the town. City Councill suggested it. No one can collect twice tho. So now Mack....you are eliminated. Dont be tryin to pull any fast ones.

Lou Lou, you are soundin back to your old self. That's great news.

Tawny, great that you check in and see us from time to time. Wanna join us at Mikes party tomorrow?

And Happy Camper, I love it that absville is growing so fast. September is a great time to start. So heres your good luck wish I know you will do great. Tomorrow day 1!

Nancy....now I get the YETS. Took me a bit, but now I get it. Wow! Glad you liked the First Bapist Church of Absville. I would like to join you next week.

And Pansy, So good for you on day 3. Boy do I remember that first week. Seemed for sure the hardest. Well....half over for you. And the weekend is over too. Almost. So the hardest stuff is done. And I'm like you with the drill. Just not good at that stuff at all. Actually I hate admitting this....but pretty much on the helpless side. Dont know how to do anything. Truthfully....I feel important just carring the tape measure around. The drill....ohh dangerous. The saw or anything else like that. Everyone.......run! Run fast!

Well off to peel chilies for the chile. I gotta share this....This is the first year since I started oh about 20 years ago that I made green chile that I didnt drink at least a 6/pk of beer during the process. Wonder if it will taste different. hummm. See ya all later. gabbos
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Gabby your thinking of Mike Tyson...Mr T was in the A-Team..Rocky 3....and thats it i think...Thought he was in more stuff than that...
                                Message to all Ladies...Step away from the drills....
                                I wouldnt dream of touching Kathys sewing machine,id have no fingers left....this is the same thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X