• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday September 3rd

Oh my goodness. laughing, laughing laughing
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

You do all know that fried chicken is a religious icon in baptist churches! I'll have to chase one down, or get Belle to so we can have fried chicken at Mike's party! I'll put that on my todo list! Gotta have mashed potatoes and gravy too..

Gabby...I want a prizeeeeeee. Pleaseeeeee.
      You can go to church with me anytime you want! The roof didn't fall in on me so I'm sure it's safe for you too!

Ok......need a snack......

Nancy & Belle:l

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

I'll bring sauteed summer squash with onions and cucumber salad!!
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

You guys are so fun -- this party's gonna be a blast! BBQ fish, chips w/ green chile salsa, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, summer squash with onions, cucumber salad -- I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. For bevvies, I will have fresh-squeezed lemonade (wouldn't ya know, my lot here in Abbsville has a lemon tree?), fresh-brewed iced tea, coffee and fruit punch (NOT spiked). And Nancy please do bring Belle, it wouldn't be the same without her! Does she by any chance like to play Frisbee?

Seriously folks, I will be online in the morning at let's say 9:00 AM Alaska time -- that's one hour earlier than Pacific, four hours earlier than Eastern -- if anyone would like to try getting together for a chat. I know it's a holiday and all, but if you can make it please do. (Macks, Bambs and Lou-Lou I guess that's the middle of the night for you? Maybe Kathy can bring you over in her magic bubble....) And I say we should present Gabby with some gold chains a la Mr. T .....

Well this was Day 3 for me. Not so tough, really, but the thought of drinking raced across my brain a couple of times. Just that fleeting thought that it's a beautiful day, I don't have to work tomorrow, and wouldn't it be fun to get a little bit loaded and dial long distance tonight? Yeah right. One of the things I love about Abbsvile (even though I'm still new) is that it gives me a sense of commitment and accountability. I know that if I slipped up you guys would still support me, but we're all in this together and that gives me strength. So I'm looking forward to another beautiful morning tomorrow -- sans
          hangover.

Take care out there -- looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Mike
          "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

I'm tired. Not much to say today, but wanted to let you know I'm still here. The call lights just wouldn't stop ringing today! Night night! Day 6 Gina

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Gina I hope you feel better. Long week for you I bet. Ya got it behind you now tho. Hope tomorrow is better for you. So Mike you didnt say what time that is in Mountain Standard. Good for you too on day 3 and makin it through the weekend. Well Done! as the Britts would say.
              Good night, Gabbs
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Sunday September 3rd

Let's see, 9:00 AM Alaska time is 11:00 Mountain Time, Noon Central time, etc..... hope to see you!

Mike
                "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
                X