Tuesday Sept 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Sept 12th

Barb....ya know I am kinda mean and have a dimented sense of humor...but you could always do this here at MWO and we would always understand and respond if you want to:

BAMBS AND LOU LOU......GO SIGN MY 100 DAYS OF ABS THREAD -- YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET!

Please come back Barb.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Angel

Gabrielle ( ho ho ho )

Where is your post of a 100 days abs chicken?

I have looked and looked and cannot find it.

And as someone pointed out on chat the other night , ' chicken' is a term of endearment -not a scaredy knickers !!!!

Still waitin for Macks approval on more recipes.... for his fishy dishys !

Barbs, Please DON'T GO LADY - we all jolly well HELP each other here - .... Have tried to PM you - but it won't work so : ...

And we are always here. I know 'Down' days are poop... but concentrate on YOU. And please keep in touch. ... Promise?
      Liz
      XXXX
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Right Bubba, got a toughie for ya.....I get a lot of eels on the lake near my house.....My grandad eats them boiled in milk...Give me a new recipe for him.....
        By the way....You did a really kind thing today.....you were already high in my estimation.....but you just went higher.....
        Everyone needs a friend like you:l
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Hi All,
          Before the doorbell rings or I loose my train of thought I hope, Barb, that you have come back to read our responses. I actually was wondering where you were as I felt a great affinity towards everything you had written.I too recently turned 50(Happy Happy Birthday) 2 months ago. It was a toughy!!!To be honest I received far more birthday wishes here than I did from family and friends..... that hurt!!!!My mother is 84 and forgot, my husband was in a twist over something I said the night before so ignored it, my sister and brother were on vacation and my 3 teenage sons are,at times, semi-conscious...... so I felt so sorry for myself for about a week.
          I also am a lifetime member of WW so I felt such a bond with you. Here we could work so hard to keep our bodies healthy and then drink too much.
          Sometimes we all don't respond or don't get responded to. I know many times I have read something very deep here and thensigned off to think about my response.Then things happen and I forget to respond.
          We all care about you and value your input here. Please come back!!!!!
          Ok,now the dinner is burning so I'll be back.... and I'll probably forget what I was going to say to everyone else.

Happy 100 days Gabby!!!!!
          Janet

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Right Macks. I'm on the Eel thingy - I have a bit of a phobia, because went on a french exchange when I was 13 and they had a BBQ - consisting of..... EELS. hmmmm yummmmmy ...

Then they had mussles moulin-bloodymounarii zzzz - or something - = I thought it was chicken soup - it smelt like it . And as The ' Piece de resistance ' ( spelt wrong _ There was a huge great blue whale type fish on the table with a spike in it's mouth and it was looking at me with glazed, Grey, very Sad eyes.... I burst into tears and had to phone my mum in tears .... I HATE FISH - I was staying at La Rochelle - a fishing town... AND Live Aid was on, but in France they showed little snippets, and so missed all of that ... 'but Cristine - for that was her name) 's father ranted on and on, day after day about the Beatles.... I was 13 HELLLLLLPPPP....
            Oh I'm starting on a rant now so will get shut up now - I am meary and meak.... - Think ... W . XXXXXXXX

In case anyone didn't get that - Weary and weak......

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Ahhh Mack.....that is the sweetest thing ya said to Bammers. She IS pretty spiffey tho. And did ya see that fancy name she gave me? It's Gabrielle. And ALSO Gabbington. Do you have a new name too?

Janet, I do that not resonding to the ones I wanna respond to ALL THE TIME. And also...I respond to some and then forget to go back and finish what I started. I do feel awful about it. I'm gonna try to be more careful and less skatter brained. I can see how it could hurt a persons feelings. And here when your feelin all bad in the first place. :upset:

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Yeah......
                "smart arse" i wish i had 100 days under my belt......

Really glad your doing so well.......and your what we need in Absville.....Inspiration gets used a lot....but you are :l
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Hi all- that's a lot for one day.
                  Abbs is a busy place. Thanks for asking Gabby - I'm doing pretty well today.
                  Well, actually, I'm home sick but that's ok.
                  Today is what? hmm I guess it's Day 3 for me just 97 to go.

Going back to New Orleans sunday for another week of work. I will check in here every day and tell you all how I didn't have any hurricanes or glasses of wine or beers or martinis in the big easy....whether you ask me or not

When I was there last week - well, felt like I was back in high school or college or something..:hey, cm'on...have one...we're all having one....cm'on!! you gotta have a hurricane" Nothing like a little peer pressure. I did great until the last day there.

Happy Birthday Barb - and I do hope you come back
                  Carla- I'd love to talk anytime - this is a good place and can help you maintain your reslove
                  You need to do this for You

Lisa

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Mackerel Lad....

You can't call our 'Lord Lady Mayor' " Smart Arse..."

Etiquette Boy !!!!

Right so it's " Frilly Knickers "

A litle more decorum wouldn't go amiss - me auld mucker !!!! RESPEC .

Gabriella ' Sort of !!!!!!!

Soz Gabbs - couldn't help it !!!!!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Yeah Mackers.....lol

Comment

Tuesday Sept 12th

Lordy, I can't keep up with you guys!!! I'm so tired, I'm going to bed early. But again Gabrielle, happy 100 to you!!

Eels, Mack, yuck! Hope Liz can come up with something for you after her trauma at 13!!! How about some sushi for gramps??? Just kiddin'!

Say hi to N.O. for me Lisa!

Hi, Janet, nice to see you, again!

Mike, hope you get a better sleep tonight! I can't stand those restless nights!!

I can't remember who else wrote. I will say again that I hope Barb will reconsider and not stay in a funk.

I am so tired that I am about to fall over. It's only 9:30pm here, but I have the feeling that I will be sound asleep by 10:15. I am soooo ready for a good night's sleep!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Love, Kathy
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                        X