Wednesday, Sept 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday, Sept 13th

Thank you for the welcome Gabby - to be very honest - I haven't properly stared the program and may have overstepped polite protocol by posting to Pansy here (not sure???) . However a kind of light went on this morning. I was hoping to just moderate but know that what I need is to be af during the week and moderate on the weekend. It is very difficult when everyone around me does (almost) the same - I'm worse no doubt. I am from Australia so time zone and connections are a problem but I WILL hang in there. I am so sick of this but can't seem to jump in, like giving up a bad relationship. Again thank you and I apologise If I sounded glib in my post to anyone out there. I very much respect this place and the people here. I gues I am circling a bit because this is all VERY new.

Hundixx
    __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Wednesday, Sept 13th

I'll try to continue where I left off (I sound like a raving lunatic in the post above)
      Welcome Hundi,the more the merrier here!!!!
      Kathy, how are the cats getting along???Is the fur flying????I shared an apartment with a friend for a short while. The friend was great but our cats didn't get along so we had to split up.
      Cv,I,m so in awe of your discipine. I ate a 1/2 box of wheat thins last night. They are neither wheat, nor do they make you feel very thin.
      Mike, does the weather and lack of sunlight in Alaska in winter affect you at all????
      Is Bambino here today???
      Nancy,hope you can manage that stress...I'm sure you'll do fine....
      Everyone else...... have a great night......my mother is on the phone now and I can't talk and type
      Janet

Comment

Wednesday, Sept 13th

Boy, it's Late!!

Hey, Gabbs, you scared the sh*t out of me, because when I first read your post, I read "please DON'T POST if you've had drinks the night before....." blah blah blah!! My heart sank through the floor!:wow: Probably my old guilty conscience speaking, really. Then, I read it again, and I felt such relief!! Whew. I know the next few weeks are going to be tough, and I'm going to do my best, but I know in my gut, I'm probably not looking at perfection here. I will continue to try. I saw nine (9!!!) clients today, and then had to go to a band meeting tonight. The good thing is that I didn't have time to drink today, because I sure would have liked to, and I was too tired even to stop and get any!

The irony is that I normally would be thrilled to have this many clinical hours--I just hadn't thought I would get that many hours this early in the fall!!! Oh well, careful what you wish for, right???:egad: This will get better. I'm glad that the AbsTrain keeps coming through.

I'm worried about Bambs. I know her feelings got hurt, yesterday. We will all be here for her when she gets back!!

Welcome, Hundi and Monacat! Hope you like it here!

Love to see everyone else, too!!

Love to all!

Kathy

Ummmm, time for bed!!! Nitey nite!!

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Wednesday, Sept 13th

Kath, thats funny. I read it again and I can see how you thought that. Glad you were so busy--that's a good problem, right?
          Yes, I'm worried about Bambs too. She has a good heart. Dont want her sad.
          Bed time for me too. gabbs
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wednesday, Sept 13th

Hi all,

It's been a long day and my brain feels like scrambled eggs. But hey, at least I haven't added alcohol to the mix! (Yuck, that sounds awful.)

Anyway, just a quick post before going off to watch a little tv and then to bed.

Kathy, sorry to hear you had a slip -- but you knew what to do about it. And Nancy, bolt that wine cellar! At least mentally. You can do it.

Janet, the winters don't really bother me. Correction: the cold and snow don't bother me. The lack of daylight does have an effect on me. I've been thinking I should get a SAD light for that reason. I don't get major depression but I do feel lethargic, increased appetite, etc.

OK, signing off for today. Hope all is well out there.
            "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
            X