Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, Sept 14th, 2006

Hey All,
    I love the emergency AF day!!!!! I really helps to be accountable to somebody. I'll bet that Lisa will be dry as a desert in N.O. this weekend. AND...How can we drink(I'm using the we like the Queen does meaning "me") when we are waiting at the door for Lisa to come back on Sunday and report to us.
    I feel relieved as my husband is having stomach problems and the Dr. told him not to drink alcohol or coffee. He'll listen to the Dr. as he thinks he dying(he's not).He told me he was going to pharmacy to fill prescription for prilosec and I reminded him we still have full presription of prilosec in the medicine cabinet from 4 months ago when he thought he was dying. He won't take it this time either but he won't drink for a few weeks and that really makes it easier for me.
    Jen, your story about the furby made me laugh. We had 2 furbies and one of them would not stop talking one night so my husband threw it out the window.It landed in a branch of a tall elm tree.It sat in the tree for a week and continued to talk. We finally had to get a tall ladder to get the furby down as my son wanted it back. I swear some of those furbies were possessed!!
    Have a great night alll. Hope you all sleep well.
    Janet

Comment

Thursday, Sept 14th, 2006

Uh oh...I sent my nephew - who lives in France- a furbie for christmas last year.....wonder where that one ended up? Could be floating down the seine by now...

Thanks for making my day today...going to bed. Looking forward to my ..'emergency AF weekend' coming up

:h :h :l

Lisa

Comment

Working...
      X