Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday September 19th

OH MY GOD! Sent straight from heaven and delivered to us by
    CV's Wellness Spa. Let me know when it is ready Kathy and I will be in for inspection. AndI mean we need to test EVERYTHING! Maybe even twice. (Truly drooling here, what about you Kath?)

Oh forgive me, so distracted for a bit, glad your back Lou and Mona....oh back to dream land for me......
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

Okay I'll bite

I take it Absville is a monthly abstaining forum. Do we pick our own dates or does come around the every third week of the month?

:new: By the by how do I access my profile?
      Every man has the right to tend to his garden.

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

Hiya Everyone,
        Bloody hell, i'm really missing this place but at the moment there is'nt enough hours in the day...I got tonnes of stuff going on ...some good....some bad.....Still not drinking though....Just thought i better pop my head into Absville and let you know i havn't fell off the planet....I'm definatly gonna be back on regular as soon as possible.
        I haven't read anything for days now...and its getting on my nerves...
        Miss you all like mad.....Love Macks:l
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

Welcome Cooking!

Cooking, it normally starts at the first of each month but people join all of the time. It bagan for the 30 day abs support that is initially suggested in the book to help get you on your path and regain your health but we have a great village the has many residents and visitors.

As for your profile, then you are logged in, go to user CP and that will take you to your profile. Otherwise, click on your name and click on the option that you want.

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

good to see ya mack been tryin to message ya. thanks cv for welcoming cooking.
            Welcome cooking too!
            night folks.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

Nancy....I love it! Confetti it is!
              I'm looking out my window right now though....I think I may have missed the parade.

I really want to go to cv's spa. This hotel is sounding better and better. 1 rock massage please

cv- thanks for the melatonin info. my pill is 3mg so I guess I should stick to just the one. It normally works great though.

Day three in the Big Easy: No one is going out tonight so I didn't even have to beg off. I'm working in my room and about to order room service - again. So day 10 and all's well.

Hi Cookingqueen -:welcome:

I'm getting back to work now - hope you all have a great night.
              Lisa

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

Hi All,

I'm so tired, and it's not just physical. Everything is just getting to me, I guess. I am going to bed, soon, so I hope everyone will forgive me from not doing all the Absvilles how-de-doos. I feel like I just have to take care of me for the next few days.

A few days at CV's spa sounds like a really good idea. Another week and a half to get through......can't wait to just be taking care of me again!!!

Hugs to all!

Kathy
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Tuesday September 19th

DITTO Kathy.

I am now an Owl.... ( except I don't eat ickle mice )

Half 4 in the morn - hve been like this for the past few days...

Waiting for normality to return.

Oh welll- good morning or good night. XXXXX

I may take a day or two off if that is ok. Need to get myself back into UK time ( although I may as well be in OZ ) What is going on ?

xxxxxx

P.S is now wednesday - but I won't steal The Gabriella's Thunder by starting a new thread !!!!!!
                  Owe me one, girlie !!!!!
                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Working...
                  X