X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday September 22

Last check in.

Mike:

That is great that you got the charge. So glad that you got the drive yourself to stay sober tonight. Stay tuned. Next Friday, I'll do it again.

Don't know what to say. Little bit choked up that my simple words, could help anyone, if just for a bit.

You have the strength inside, and that's good enough for now.

Gabby:

Yea, maybe you're right. I shouldn't get my expectations up so high. Need to dip my toe into the waters, and perhaps that will help with getting sorted out. Its just a really nice couple of blonde babes (got a weakness for the blonde babes), and those ladies smile at me, and flirt a little, and I turn to mush. Except having no booze to make me think I'm some sort of hot stuff, that's the rub.

Kathy: You wouldn't happen to be a blonde babe would you??

Comment

Friday September 22

I understand X. I have the same problem on the mush part. All it takes for me is a Gentleman to make my head spin. And then if he is nice too....Ah man...mush all over the place.

And yes, Kathy is a blonde babe, how could you tell?
      gabbs
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Friday September 22

Oh and X.....could you give us a little more to call you then X
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Friday September 22

Mike----I know this is now yesterday's thread and all but...just wanted to say GOOD JOB on yesterday.
          That post X wrote about going a little extra for us kind of got to me too. I had some mind games running thru my head yesterday and reading some here helped put it, and me to bed
          Happy to read your post! Thanks for writing that
          Lisa

Comment

Friday September 22

Lisa:

Absolutely! This is the perfect example of how we can share our strength with each other.

Thanks Xtexan!

Mike
            "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Friday September 22

I'm going to respond to all of this on Sat's thread!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X