Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Wants to Do It???

kate,
    I'll share a few weeks with you and we can force everyone onto ozzy time so they can find out how confusing it is!!!!!. I cant do this week or next week, but I can do some time after that.
    brigid

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

Mayoral Schedule

OK I finally got into the Yahoo group and into the calendar. (Thanks Jen.)

I'm not attempting a coup here, but I went ahead and signed myself up as mayor for this Saturday and Sunday. I could also do it for the following week (or through October 15). Gabbs, did you want to do any of that time? If so, which days, and I will fill in the gaps.

Barb -- did you want to step in as Mayor as of the 16th? I gathered from your post that that was the better week for you.

Mike
      "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

I'll take it from the 16th to the 22nd if no one else has it.

Barb

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

Many thanks to those of you who are signing up, Mike, Barb, Brigid, Kate! This will help keep people from getting burnt out! I'll be back to take a turn too, later in October!

I seem to be screwing something up, because I am not having success with getting into the yahoo groups thing. Nuts!! I'm too tired to pursue it tonight!
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

Barb I will put you on the calendar for Oct 16 - 22nd.

I will sign myself up for Oct 7 - 15, but Gabby if you want any of those days I will go in and put your name on them!!

Kate, Brigid -- I think it would be good for us to try Ozzy time for a while!

Mike

P.S. Spacie -- the "job description" for Mayor is fairly simple. It is someone who is responsible for starting the thread for each day, kind of kicking things off. It's nice if that person can pick a theme or a topic to get folks thinking... it helps get the conversation going. Other than that, just be friendly and welcoming to newcomers, occasionally attend special functions like ribbon-cutting ceremonies, etc.
            "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

This is really cool! Where do you see this calendar?
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

Gabby it's the link below in Jen's post... you'll have to sign up for the MWO group in Yahoo.

It helps to click on the "month" view for the calendar....

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

ok....i did it
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

is anyone one still awake. im concerned that if you guys have a 360 page the mwo out yahoo group is gonna show at the bottom right hand corner. i love yall but i dont need everyone knowing. so if someone could tell me how to delete my 360? just a thought landies and gents, some care some dont. i happen to be one who does. i dont use my 360 any more but it till gets hits every day

Comment

Who Wants to Do It???

yeah laugh at my spelling i dont care. if you knew how long it took me to get that close to right you would be impressed i even bother, lmao

love,mojo

Comment

Working...
                      X