lol
    all good stuff
    i like north and south
    we can all meet downtown for snacks and AF drinks

the holdin hands stuff.....good good good....very good
    happy all your days to you all
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 368 63
    Jen hows the check in chart comin along? thanks for the pm
    Lisa hows the budget stuff or whatever you are doin comin along?
    Mack...Liz told me about your name you called me. hummmmm
    Liz I miss you. Glad your doin better. Wish you could give more info. Or I can spred the news.....want me to? I dont call me gabby for nothin.
    Barb....love those dieting tricks....do they work? I'll try anything. Thanks for the pm.
    Kathy...ya soundlike your old self. I mean your youngatheart self. Love ya honeybunns. thanks for the pm
    Lisa...so you and Kathy are gonna go travelin together....no fair
    Susan and Brigid....thanks for havin my back. (thats north side-south side talk-hee hee)
    And mike......your gonna make a great mayor. The mansion is a waitin. Red carpet rolled out. Welcome Mayor Mike! Welcome.
    Hey Liz....Whats his London name?
    I know I left all kinds of peeps out....I am sorry but I gotta get out of here gonna be late. Love ya all.....bye
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

I am trying to figure out this chart! Will keep ya "posted" snort.
      Gabby, this snort thing is catching.
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

I know....snort snort.
        I caught it from you know who.

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Blush, Blush!

It's a deal, Jenneh! I don't think that we should be embarrassed about stuff like that. It is what will really make it more real for us. Incidently, I have already told my friend that I have "issues with alcohol" on the phone this morning. I also plan to add that I am trying to lose weight, etc.

With drinking, even with a "moderate" intake of two drinks/day, my weight loss would stall. I have lost 2 lbs already (of course I gained them from my binge two weeks ago and then again on Monday night) in 3 days, just from eating like a relatively normal person. I'm sure it will slow down, but it's sure a nice bonus.

North and South sounds fine to me, too. I didn't have connotations. Usually downtown is expensive to live in, because it's in the hot pink center of things, but uptown is elegant and expensive because the houses are bigger because there's a little more room, so that's how I saw it. But anyway we look at it, it should all be Absville, just different parts of the same town!!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Jenneh, If ya wanna do visiualization.....(sp) I wanna come too. I'm nice and I have a soft hand. I wont embarrass ya either.

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Good morning Absville....Uptown, Downtown, Northtown, Southtown............whatever!

I'm just happy everyone is feeling better!

Remember ya'll are talkin to a "southern" girl here!
              I watched the movie RV last night with Robin Williams in it. Get it if you haven't seen it! FUNNY! And remember:not ALL southeners are like the people he meets out on the road. Of course it turns out that he had a miss conception about the one family that helped him!

Which leads me into saying that is what I think happened here last few days.... Glad we're getting over it!

Liz is back!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!:l

Kathi....you DO put it so well!:l

Gabby.....thanks for being mayor !:l

And to everybody else...much :h

Still resting up from the wedding. Honeymooners should be back from Jamacia tomorrow! Yeah! I don't like it when they leave the country. Leftovers from Iraq thing, I guess.
              Still AF here and will be til the "cows come home".

Have a good "dry" weekend everyone!
              Love,
              Nancy & Belle oh yikes....I don't have any huggs left!
              {{{{{{{{{Absville}}}}}}}}
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Oh and btw...........did you ever read "All I ever needed to know I learned in kindergarten"?

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU WILL EVER LEARN IS.................HOLD HANDS AND STICK TOGETHER!

:l :l :l :l NANCY & BELLE
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Good Morning All,
                  Only day 3 for me but I do feel better. I too have 2 big occasions where alcohol will be served. I like the idea of holding hands for strength and support. I'm also trying to remember that usually after my first refusal of alcohol I have no problem. Nobody will be chasing me around with a wine bottle and forcing me to drink. Also both events will have large amounts of appetizers,which after a glass or two of wine I can eat in huge quatities.
                  Peanut butter... hmmm I love it and should probably eat more of it. It is one of the few foods that I cannot drink wine with. I'll stock up on it.

I like the idea of 2 abs forums.In thinking about this I had forgotten that the long term abstainers struggle as well as those of us who are starting out (again). I will visit their forum and take advantage of their widson without posting ( until I have attain a longer term abstinence.) Selfishly,I can take advdantage of both.

It is a long weekend here. My oldest son is coming home from college for a mid-semester break. I love seeing him but he thinks he is the big cheese and will be bossing his younger brothers around.They will fight right back as now that the big cheese has left they have taken over his territory So, as well as teenage stubborness I will have family feud as well.
                  Hang in there all
                  Janet

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

OK Gabbs - you are the cutest. The CUTEST. I love you guys.

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hi everyone.
                      I'm here. That's about all I can say at the moment....

Kate

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hiya Kate,
                        You dont sound too happy...Are you ok?
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hi: I'm from Canada too, and looking forward to the nice long weekend, it's quiet at work for me too Jenn. I'm feeling good and not concerned about the weekend and what it brings.....the longer you go without drinking, the easier it becomes! DETERMINATION IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! Happy Days!

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

hi Macks --

Just having a bad day and not feeling so hot either. Sorry to be a downer. Thanks for asking though!

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hi Bren
                              Hug to you!! And Happy thanksgiving.
                              Gabbs - I am having some trouble with this chart. I am afraid I am not as technically savvy as I thought I was

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Naa Jenn
                                I'm goin to work now. Everyone have a good weekend and I'll read later. If I dont post....it isnt cuz I'm sick of you guys or anything....just busy. snort snort.

Comment

Working...
                                X