X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, Oct 6th

Hello MWO family.

Hello my lovely friends in Absville

I had reams and reams of things to say last night, as I got very emotional reading all of your lovely posts ( so reams and reams of tears )

I would just like to thank EACH and EVERYONE of you for your beautiful messages that so cheered me up - well brought me to tears - but of a overwhelming feeling of a HUGE GROUP HUG. You cannot understand how I felt last night reading those posts.
    Then on to the trials and tribs of eveyones lives - which I so missed...

And to special people to me here, who have sent me wonderful e-mails, which made me so happy. But really to all of you who have been so wonderfully kind. I cannot thank you enough.

But there is a wonderful caring lady here who has allowed me to come back here so my heartfelt thanks goes out to RJ.

And also to the Gabbington who has been the most amazing mentor and friend anyone could wish for . so - snort to you lady !!!!

I had loads to say, but it just would be boring !!!!

I Love You All Here
    THANK YOU

Liz
    xxxxx :l

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

!!Welcome Back, Liz!!
      "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hey Liz,

I'm sooo glad you see you!! You were missed.
        spacie

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hey Welcome back LIZ!
          HUGS
          JEN
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Welcome back, Lizzie Mouse!! I'm so glad that you are back here!

I'm sorry that you're down, Kate, I hope that you are feeling better soon.....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hugging Jenneh in my heart, like I hope you'll all hug me tomorrow night.

I wish I could say more, but I'm going to take a little nap. I'm so tired. This stinks. Right now, I'd be reaching for the bottle to give me a little "energy" to get me through the evening. It's only about 6:30, and I'm exhausted! Uggh!

Hugs,

Kathy
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hi Liz - nice to see you back here.

I love the visualisation thingo also.. good luck with it. Pacts helped me... pacts I made with myself and with others.

Not much to report from me right now. Just hugs to all and here is to an alcohol free absville weekend.
              Brigid

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hiya All,
                I wanted to say something to everyone tonight but its nearly midnight...Lisa took Cloe to see Beauty and the Beast at the Palace Theatre in Manchester, and i've had the kids...It was unavoidable but i managed quite well tonight..And i know Lisa needed the break....Even just to escape reality for a while...Their still not back but should be any minute..So i wanna finish up here so i can hear all about it...

Just want to say Bloody good to have you back Liz..We all missed you like mad.....Thanks RJ.

Goodnight all ......Love Macks:l
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Hello!!

Hello to you all!!

Im so glad to be back...had a virus on my pooter, was all messed up and doing wierd stuff...all fixed now though. I have a lot of reading and catching up to do...god iv missed you guys, have felt very lonely the past few days.

Lou-Lou x x x
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Liz

Why cant i PM you??
                    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

welcome home liz!
                      lou you too!

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Aw..Thanks mojo. I wanna say welcome back to Liz too...which i didnt quite say before x x x

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Liz- welcome back-you were certainly missed - and hope you are feeling better

Just wanted to say hi - got a headache tonight so I'm going to bed.
                          I think I may have been a little short with a friend on the phone just now- and
                          Gabby, even though I figured it was my fault, I literally said out loud as I was going to the fridge for a diet coke - 'skip on by' made me laugh.
                          I'll call my friend in the morning - we're both tired so there is no sense in calling her back tonight.
                          Hope everyone is well. I had two offers for future drinks - someone at work wanted to buy me a drink next week and my friend wants to go to our fav restaurant for drinks very soon.. But, hey, that isn't tonight so I'll worry about that tomorrow ....'for tomorrow is another day'....right Nancy? We southern girls know how to say that don't we

Kathy...can we go to Brenans too?? I've been just once before - what an experience!
                          oh well---

Good night Everyone!!
                          Lisa

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Lisa, lol-good for you! skip on by. : )
                            Lou, good to see you honey bunny : )
                            Mojo, missed ya there for a couple days, glad your back.
                            Kath and Jenneh it will all be good....visualization
                            Nancy are ya recovered yet?
                            Macks...we havent settled the plonker thing yet.
                            Hey Barb and Janet....its the weekend....strangle the kids...no one will notice for a few days.
                            and who am I missin.....i know its gotta be someone.......oh ya.....Lizzy Mouse!!!!!! It sure is good to have you back Lizzy. Hey Jenneh.....now she is the "Queen of Snort" She really gets goin. Ya make me smile Liz! So glad to have you back. and thanks for the nice words. : )
                            off to bed.
                            Mike I am so glad you are the mayor now. I left the door unlocked. Who needs the keys. And a bunch of peanut butter and ice cream in the freezer. I am startin to go crosseyed. Nite all.
                            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

I am back safe and sound and thought I would check in. Hi Lou!! Good to see you! Hope you are well, sweety!
                              Everyone else - hope you are great.
                              I am happy to say it wasent hard to stick to the plan and be AF tonight though I had some cravings (Fridays are hard for me). But I thought of everyone here, and felt everyone's hand.
                              But I made it. So, thanks guys!
                              Going into Day 7 tomorrow!
                              Love all
                              Night
                              Jen
                              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday, Oct 6th

Welcome back Liz. It's really good to see you again.

Thanks Gabby for leaving things in such good shape for me at the mansion. Oh -- and the ice cream and peanut butter I'll definitely be having some o' that!

Hey, it's Friday night and I haven't had any cravings. What's up with that????

I'll be back on shortly to start the Saturday post.

Sweet dreams, Absville.

Mike
                                "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
                                X