Sunday, October 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, October 8th

Hey all, just wanted to let you know not to be alarmed if I don't post tomorrow morning. I have early clients tomorrow and have to call insurance companies and stuff before I see them. I'm just finishing day 6! Yippee!!! I'll be on later in the day! See you then!

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday, October 8th

Young if i did not see that light blue font for a day i would call the UN.

Comment

Sunday, October 8th

Kate -- you're right that most people in casual social situations won't push when you decline to have a drink.

I was at a dinner party tonight with 5 other people. I was offered beer, wine, water, juice, whatever I wanted. I said, "I'll have a bottled water, thanks." And that was that. End of story. Three of us were drinking non-alcoholic beverages, three were drinking wine or beer. No big deal. It's usually only in the mind of the alcoholic (or problem drinker) that the whole thing gets blown out of proportion!

Kathy -- way to go on day 6!

Ok well as it is Sunday night and I'm full from a heavy dinner and dessert I think I'll kick back and watch some tv and go to sleep early. Got another long week at work.

Take care, all, and see ya in the mornin'.

Mike
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
        X